Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a little boost she just might sell a million. Fuck.

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

Code:
SPEAK OUT: Early word from retail is that Taylor Swift’s Speak Now (Big Machine) is “huge” and “exploding,” with some initial projections in the 800-900k range—downright stunning for this day and age. On top of that, half of the iTunes Top 20 tracks are from the album. So how high can Speak Now go in week one? Won’t be long till we find out. (10/26a)

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
she's going to do a milli...Seriously those expectations aren't going down - early reports jumped 200-fucking-k lol.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the article if you don't click the link.

SPEAK OUT: Early word from retail is that Taylor Swift's Speak Now (Big Machine) is "huge" and "exploding," with some initial projections in the 800-900k range-downright stunning for this day and age. On top of that, half of the iTunes Top 20 tracks are from the album. So how high can Speak Now go in week one? Won't be long till we find out. (10/26a)

I fucked up the first post lol

here's another article also:

http://neonlimelight.com/2010/10/26/taylor-swifts-speak-now-headed-toward-1-million-in-first-week-sales/

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Szohr said:
Dude how did you manage to mess up that first post like that ? :psyboom:
I don't even know  :wom:

I clicked a button at the top to like centre my quote and it fucked up.

Anyways, Swift is definitely doing a million first week. Sucks that Kanye will probably never achieve that honor.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
the thing is people think kanye's music is 'cool' and i always hear 'yeah sure i'll download and give a listen'.
he doesn't have dedicated white teenage girl fans buying his albums till they bloody disappear off the face of the earth though so... :dno:
i thought that taylor would win the 'battle' anyway :-\

1 - 12 of 12 Posts