Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's speculated that anonymous underground rapper Spark Master Tape is Last Standing Poet.

Here's the evidence:

Same location in Spark Master Tape's "Half Of Nepal" music video from 2013 as Last Standing Poet's "So To Speak" from 2011

Last Standing Poet's "So To Speak"

vs

Spark Master Tape's "Half Of Nepal"

One the producers (ahunnet) within his camp was posting snippets on Instagram to hype up the next upcoming tape at the end of last year, they were just snippets of Last Standing Poet songs pitched down, specifically Last Standing Poet's "So To Speak"

(Note it's an unlisted video)

Then there's this /mu/ quote from an old thread about SMT

No, Spark Master Tape is/was a rapper based in London going by the name Last Standing Poet. There is a music video produced directed all by himself. It's definitely Spark, in Sparks lyrics he talks about his old name and old voice. He also admits he's white (at least not black) on Picture On My Coffin. You see the music video and it's pretty obvious, the style of everything is a different shade of Spark. Spark mentions London and British shit enough to already rise suspicions, an article I read about Last Poet said he was a Jordanian immigrant who's family moved to London when he was younger
Then there's this pitched up video of SMT that sounds identical to LSP

vs

Also if you take any song of LSP's soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/laststandingpoet and use Ableton's re-pitch warp tool, the voices are identical. The production and vocal delivery.

If I got of this wrong or I'm a crazy person let me know.

·
Registered
299 Posts
KTT just finding out now? It's been out, out since September and some people known since early '13

·
Registered
36,705 Posts
Spark Master Tape is an anonymous rapper of unknown origins

:jordanlaff: :what: :camby:

·
Registered
9,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
swoup said:
KTT just finding out now? It's been out, out since September and some people known since early '13
there's no real threads on it I can find, so I posted one.

·
Registered
299 Posts
iamDatNigga said:
Spark Master Tape is an anonymous rapper of unknown origins

:jordanlaff: :what: :camby:
welp, he was until he went into hiding then erryone got curious af and realised there's nothing special behind it

·
Registered
17,987 Posts
Idc who SMT is as long as I get another Syrup Splash or Suwoo Serengeti out that boy before he disasppears forever

·
Registered
299 Posts
Upscale Bricks said:
Idc who SMT is as long as I get another Syrup Splash or Suwoo Serengeti out that boy before he disasppears forever
Fo real, he been gone for a year+ tho, goons startin' to lose hope & a00, raid just hyping w/ nothing to go on tbh :cryfam:

·
Registered
34,892 Posts
Deathcore said:
It's speculated that anonymous underground rapper Spark Master Tape is Last Standing Poet.

Here's the evidence:

Same location in Spark Master Tape's "Half Of Nepal" music video from 2013 as Last Standing Poet's "So To Speak" from 2011

Last Standing Poet's "So To Speak"

vs

Spark Master Tape's "Half Of Nepal"

One the producers (ahunnet) within his camp was posting snippets on Instagram to hype up the next upcoming tape at the end of last year, they were just snippets of Last Standing Poet songs pitched down, specifically Last Standing Poet's "So To Speak"

(Note it's an unlisted video)

Then there's this /mu/ quote from an old thread about SMT

Then there's this pitched up video of SMT that sounds identical to LSP

vs

Also if you take any song of LSP's soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/laststandingpoet and use Ableton's re-pitch warp tool, the voices are identical. The production and vocal delivery.

If I got of this wrong or I'm a crazy person let me know.
did the full version of My Regrets ever drop

I found one link on soundcloud but it's pitched and slowed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts