·
Banned
207 Posts
spacemandeo said:
1:
Vice said:
intro is way too long, should've dropped the beat @ 18
cut out some of the high end on the 808s as well
when that piano/pad comes in, i'd cut the synth/guitar melody for the first loop of the pad then add it back for the 2nd loop
It was alright.
Didn't think the song was going to go in that direction.1:14

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vice said:
intro is way too long, should've dropped the beat @ 18
cut out some of the high end on the 808s as well
when that piano/pad comes in, i'd cut the synth/guitar melody for the first loop of the pad then add it back for the 2nd loop
my intro reallyyyyyy but actually i do see that now..

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vice said:
yup. artists like short intros, if i add a long intro or some shit i usually do it in post production.
yeah ive heard that, not looking for this to get used though just felt like sharing, could you link me to something of yours?

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
It is decent, but repetitive.

In my opinion the piano should have came in earlier, but by itself for like 10 to 20 seconds, then a synth or something to follow it , so that you can bring the beat back.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Really like what you have going on with the drums on this one. Not a big fan of the melody though, it might get repetitive pretty quick.

Piano is doap as fuck but the melody kinda clashes with it.

Piano was my favorite part. :allears:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
relhm said:
Really like what you have going on with the drums on this one. Not a big fan of the melody though, it might get repetitive pretty quick.

Piano is doap as fuck but the melody kinda clashes with it.

Piano was my favorite part. :allears:
lol yeah i need to find some new vsts for my leads :mad: drums my strong point as of now for sure, this was the one i was talking about with the piano that borrows from other scales,

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
spacemandeo said:
lol yeah i need to find some new vsts for my leads :mad: drums my strong point as of now for sure, this was the one i was talking about with the piano that borrows from other scales,
What are you using for leads atm?

Yeah the chords ara kinda jazzy, they give it a cool vibe

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
relhm said:
What are you using for leads atm?

Yeah the chords ara kinda jazzy, they give it a cool vibe
garbage ass logic stock synths, redesigned whatever sound it was
long story shorty switched to a macbook recently, been learning logic pro and have had difficult acquiring any good plugins lol

·
Registered
436 Posts
This shit is weird af but in a refreshing way. You had me till the chords came in, seemed as if they clashed with the synths in the track. Sounded like somethin Pac Div would rap to. Keep it up!

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
spacemandeo said:
garbage ass logic stock synths, redesigned whatever sound it was
long story shorty switched to a macbook recently, been learning logic pro and have had difficult acquiring any good plugins lol
Get Komplete if you can afford it, it's 100% worth it.

Then crack everything else you can find.  :he:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts