Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
9,015 Posts
That video made me so upset and emotional. I’ve been a fan of Billie’s for so long and it is so disgusting for people to talk like that. Some people just say shit without even thinking about who they can hurt. That’s heartbreaking. I send all of my love to billie and I hope she’s fine. This person should be punished for the shit he has said.

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dankmustard Mobile said:
The funniest thing of it all.

Rocky living better than him WHILST being locked up.
thats not the funniest thing. the funniest thing of it all is that purrp, recording in his wardrobe with a sock over the mic, still making the bigger impact in the scene and dropping classics

·
Registered
15,462 Posts
mollygatrr said:
That video made me so upset and emotional. I’ve been a fan of Billie’s for so long and it is so disgusting for people to talk like that. Some people just say shit without even thinking about who they can hurt. That’s heartbreaking. I send all of my love to billie and I hope she’s fine. This person should be punished for the shit he has said.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Party Pendergrass said:
thats not the funniest thing. the funniest thing of it all is that purrp, recording in his wardrobe with a sock over the mic, still making the bigger impact in the scene and dropping classics
Purrp may be pushing the culture forward. But he’s not for it, he’ll probably stay where he is if he doesn’t change.

·
Registered
15,462 Posts
Party Pendergrass said:
Ignore what I said above, you just made some serious points :whew:

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
Dankmustard Mobile said:
Purrp may be pushing the culture forward. But he’s not for it, he’ll probably stay where he is if he doesn’t change.
his mental health a barrier for his own success

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
imagine how big spaceghostpurrp would be if he wasn't mentally ill

he has to have like zero connections at this point it seems like he tries to make everyone hate him

·
Banned
33,658 Posts
Party Pendergrass said:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Party Pendergrass said:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts