Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone cop a pair? My local store only got 20 pairs and there has been over 20 people there since 5 PM haha.

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Debating on whether or not I should go camp out overnight for resale.. I need some cash super bad.

The shoes are dope, but just not really my style anymore.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Debating on whether or not I should go camp out overnight for resale.. I need some cash super bad.

The shoes are dope, but just not really my style anymore.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vinyl said:
Hahaha, did you grab anything while you were there?
I didn't even go, some sneakerhead that i knew just from around was there and texted me last night at 12:30 that they were already sold out so i didn't bother going

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
schreiber235 said:
I didn't even go, some sneakerhead that i knew just from around was there and texted me last night at 12:30 that they were already sold out so i didn't bother going
They're going to resell like crazy, people that copped are going to have no trouble selling lol

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vinyl said:
They're going to resell like crazy, people that copped are going to have no trouble selling lol
True. They're sold out everywhere other then FlightClub because FC has them for $280 already. They'll be worth 500 on FC

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Gonna try and get my hands on a pair, if anybody wants some just PM me your size, I'll probably only be getting 1 or 2

Willing to let go for 260

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
Copped and sold them for $290 on the spot. I took a pic, but am too lazy to upload it, LOL.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts