Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started listening and reading on Tyler the Creator and I tried searching up on here and google but what does he have against Steve Harvey? I couldnt find it so can someone enlighten me?

Banned
BananasInPajamas said:
Highly doubtful that Tyler gives a fuck about those Steve Harvey videos.聽

Probably went something like...

Tyler: "Damn, this ***** look like Steve Harvey"
Earl: "*****, fuck Steve Harvey"

Phrase was born.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Registered
Princay said:
I just started listening and reading on Tyler the Creator and I tried searching up on here and google but what does he have against Steve Harvey? I couldnt find it so can someone enlighten me?

BananasInPajamas said:

Phrase was born.
This could be true to some extent. But they do show some hatred to Steve. Not just Tyler when he says "Fuck Steve Harvey", I remember Syd saying something on her blog during the BET's, commenting on Steve Harvey receiving an award. So I believe they don't like Steve Harvey for his prejudice.

Registered
BananasInPajamas said:

Phrase was born.
Im pretty sure it has everything to do with those videos. I mean if you go to his formspring you see he says he doesnt look down upon people who have religion just people who have a religion and look down upon those who dont.

Registered
I do like Steve, but no. I honestly cant believe someone didnt know what a moral barometer was. Everyone here should know what both of those words mean and it's pretty simple to figure out what they mean together. The last part of the post was a joke guys dont take it personal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.