Kanye to The banner

Sorry 4 The Wait

1426 Views 110 Replies 41 Participants Last post by  khameleon23
shoulda been called 'I Feel Sorry 4 Your Ears'
21 - 40 of 111 Posts
maybe cause every song sounds the same. but with a different beat.
unborndawg said:
nah  he definitely merked rollin and adele's song and explain how inkredible and racks on racks werent good tracks?
yall ****** are gay it was mixtape that was done in a few days and you expect him to put that much effort into it. Its an apology to his fan for the wait
JAY Z said:
maybe cause every song sounds the same. but with a different beat.
uhm he was working on it for more then a few days. it was being announced a week n a half before it was dropped. that was enough time to put out some decent tracks.
unborndawg said:
yall ****** are gay it was mixtape that was done in a few days and you expect him to put that much effort into it. Its an apology to his fan for the wait
Ok I expect a mixtape from you in a week and a half.  BETTER BE DECENT HOMEBOY
JAY Z said:
uhm he was working on it for more then a few days. it was being announced a week n a half before it was dropped. that was enough time to put out some decent tracks.
lil b red flame>>>>>>>>sorry 4 the wait

and that was done in a few days so y'all arguments don't mean a damn thing to me. just wayne fans trying to make excuses.
jackert28 said:
Ok I expect a mixtape from you in a week and a half.  BETTER BE DECENT HOMEBOY
OK 1.5 WEEKS BETTER GET A HEAD START HOMEDAWGIE
JAY Z said:

and that was done in a few days so y'all arguments don't mean a damn thing to me. just wayne fans trying to make excuses.
your not listening it was done in a week he had an interview and said it wasv almost done the same week it was announced
JAY Z said:
sorry your opinions are invalid your a eminem fan :kanyeshrug:
JAY Z said:

Mixtape blows tbh.

But the Adele song and Gucci Gucci were kinda tight.
this was

hilarious

wayne believes hes an astronaut
yall hear that new wayne snippet?
swag.
jackert28 said:
"EAT THAT PUZZY LIKE BREAKFAST PIZZA" OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT
Good ass music to bump. Haters gon Hate. Not his best mixtape though
best verse in it was lil b
sorry 4 the wait >>>

still gets play in my whil tbhh
Which is the Adele song?
shouldve quote what i said tbh
you heard that wayne snippet put the light on me
TheXO said:
sorry 4 the wait >>>

still gets play in my whil tbhh
its the mixtape titled song
RepTDot said:
Which is the Adele song?
21 - 40 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.