Kanye to The banner

Sorry 4 The Wait

1426 Views 110 Replies 41 Participants Last post by  khameleon23
shoulda been called 'I Feel Sorry 4 Your Ears'
21 - 40 of 111 Posts
maybe cause every song sounds the same. but with a different beat.
unborndawg said:
nah  he definitely merked rollin and adele's song and explain how inkredible and racks on racks werent good tracks?
yall ****** are gay it was mixtape that was done in a few days and you expect him to put that much effort into it. Its an apology to his fan for the wait
JAY Z said:
maybe cause every song sounds the same. but with a different beat.
uhm he was working on it for more then a few days. it was being announced a week n a half before it was dropped. that was enough time to put out some decent tracks.
unborndawg said:
yall ****** are gay it was mixtape that was done in a few days and you expect him to put that much effort into it. Its an apology to his fan for the wait
Ok I expect a mixtape from you in a week and a half.  BETTER BE DECENT HOMEBOY
JAY Z said:
uhm he was working on it for more then a few days. it was being announced a week n a half before it was dropped. that was enough time to put out some decent tracks.
lil b red flame>>>>>>>>sorry 4 the wait

and that was done in a few days so y'all arguments don't mean a damn thing to me. just wayne fans trying to make excuses.
jackert28 said:
Ok I expect a mixtape from you in a week and a half.  BETTER BE DECENT HOMEBOY
OK 1.5 WEEKS BETTER GET A HEAD START HOMEDAWGIE
JAY Z said:
lil b red flame>>>>>>>>sorry 4 the wait

and that was done in a few days so y'all arguments don't mean a damn thing to me. just wayne fans trying to make excuses.
your not listening it was done in a week he had an interview and said it wasv almost done the same week it was announced
JAY Z said:
uhm he was working on it for more then a few days. it was being announced a week n a half before it was dropped. that was enough time to put out some decent tracks.
sorry your opinions are invalid your a eminem fan :kanyeshrug:
JAY Z said:
lil b red flame>>>>>>>>sorry 4 the wait

and that was done in a few days so y'all arguments don't mean a damn thing to me. just wayne fans trying to make excuses.
Mixtape blows tbh.

But the Adele song and Gucci Gucci were kinda tight.
this was

hilarious

wayne believes hes an astronaut
yall hear that new wayne snippet?
swag.
jackert28 said:
"EAT THAT PUZZY LIKE BREAKFAST PIZZA" OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT
Good ass music to bump. Haters gon Hate. Not his best mixtape though
best verse in it was lil b
sorry 4 the wait >>>

still gets play in my whil tbhh
Which is the Adele song?
shouldve quote what i said tbh
you heard that wayne snippet put the light on me
TheXO said:
sorry 4 the wait >>>

still gets play in my whil tbhh
its the mixtape titled song
RepTDot said:
Which is the Adele song?
21 - 40 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top