Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im just saying we heard most the shit, and the other half are damn GOOD Friday tracks(which i think shouldnt be on the album imo)

·
Registered
13,410 Posts
i can almost guarantee you it wont be the same exact ones that he's been dropping. just wait till the 22nd and then judge

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
cmos said:
you really gotta chill. he clearly said all the album tracks that you "think you've heard" you haven't.
Yah but that was over a week ago....CD is finished isn't it?  Wouldn't be so surprising to think that some finished tracks are already in  the hands of someone....dunno  :dno:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
OP, forgive me, I never flame like this, and this isn't directed at you specifically, but...

What the fuck is wrong with you people? We haven't fucking heard the whole album. We haven't. Kanye said we haven't, wat elaborated, and even if the shit we are getting on the album is the same as the shit on Runaway, common sense would tell you that half, if most, of those songs weren't fucking finished. Blame Game? You think that's going to be a one fucking minute track on the album? AOTL with all of its features, almost none of them heard? Gorgeous? We are almost fucking positive that DIAND isn't finished. Hell of a Life?

If this is a troll, fuck me, but honestly, lock this shit. I don't fucking understand this shit. We haven't heard the whole album, we haven't even heard close to the whole album, what we got in Runaway was not the whole album, no leaks since have given us the full album, and until the full album is leaked, we will not get the full album, and even then the songs may not be mastered and finished exactly the fucking way they will appear on the CD I will get on November 22nd. Fuck my life.

There's a fucking /thread for your ass.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
gilzz said:
what he means is we wont be hearing anything COMPLETELY new
In the case that he was being hyperbolic, wtf is there to say? There is nothing to do but wait and be excited for what's shaping up to be a classic album.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts