Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else notice most of Cudi's bangers are from Dot. And Most of the songs with Dot on them are ALL bangers. This colab album will be fucking crazy. :psyboom:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, i think the rock will be with RATATAT. Dot x Cudi Collab = Production CUDI &&&&&&&& DOT worked on togther.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
KyleT said:
It'll be released Decemeber - January.
If they stick with the EP idea, I personally think an EP would be the best way to go. See how the fans like it, but that's just cuz more cudder = a happier me :awesome:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
CudiIsMyBuddy:) said:
Has anyone else notice most of Cudi's bangers are from Dot. And Most of the songs with Dot on them are ALL bangers. This colab album will be fucking crazy. :psyboom:
wrong.
CudiIsMyBuddy:) said:
No, i think the rock will be with RATATAT. Dot x Cudi Collab = Production CUDI &&&&&&&& DOT worked on togther.
wrong.
lysto said:
hope this will come early 2011.
wrong.
KT. said:
It'll be released Decemeber - January.
wrong.

G

·
lol

ps, at times its really suspicious how much dot seems like he's cudi's b... all those interviews... cudi came up with like everything (day n nite tone, trapped in my mind guitar). now cudi knows how to produce by himself, dot is only there to teach him piano or something..

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
King Crayzee said:
lol

ps, at times its really suspicious how much dot seems like he's cudi's b... all those interviews... cudi came up with like everything (day n nite tone, trapped in my mind guitar). now cudi knows how to produce by himself, dot is only there to teach him piano or something..
theyre professional relationship changed forever when cudi said he's producing now

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.