Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Dropping Wale and J.Cole but keeping Charles Hamilton is like dropping Kobe and Lebron but keeping Michael Redd.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Lol, we really gonna act like Charles Hamilton don't got fans and that liking him is blasphemous? He makes interesting music, and while he can be annoying, he can def spit here and there.  Dude has talent and fanbase.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
I def think Cole woul have killed it, Wale is just eh, don't get me wrong though, Charles does it big every now and then, but I was excited for Cole...

·
Premium Member
22,535 Posts
Fan of charles, but puttin him over wale is arguable(wrong imo). Puttin him over Cole is crazy, but i can see it(doesnt come close to me, Cole's one of my favorites). Puttin him over NaS...just lmao man

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
CT said:
lol I don't like the majority of Cole's songs, I mean a lot are extremely dope [ 5-6] but the rest I'm not fans of.
Nas's voice is what keeps me from liking him alot.
this is kind of spot on....cole has alot of bad songs...hes good...but has alot of bad songs.....and as far as nas goes...hes just raps about the same thing over and over which is annoying

·
Registered
54 Posts
Man I was suppose to premiere this track for the all city chess club blog SMH. anyway, the reason why Charles is on the track is because he was the first person to actually lay a verse. Lupe wasn't going to take him off the track just bcs of what he said..

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hamilton can rap. He may be a little nutty but talent is raw
Hamilton and j.Cole> wale.
Wale should never have been in ACCC. He's really not good at all imo. Don't argue with me, it's my OPINION

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
MusNYK20 said:
Man I was suppose to premiere this track for the all city chess club blog SMH. anyway, the reason why Charles is on the track is because he was the first person to actually lay a verse. Lupe wasn't going to take him off the track just bcs of what he said..
So what, you had this already then? I am disappoint Musie.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts