Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was born and raised a christian.
but now i do research on other religions and idk what to believe  :mindfk:
i do believe in a god though, that i know. help?

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
You really got to figure this out on your own. But don't feel rushed. Some people don't figure out their Religion in their whole lives. Take your time and pick one that YOU believe in whole heartedly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's so overwhelming.
sometimes i just want a relationship w/ God as to where I don't have to go to church, do communion, blah blah
its all about the soul at the end of the day

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
I was raised Catholic but I never could "talk to God there" I was always paying attention to the things they do there and I get lost in my own thoughts, plus the music is crap, I'm better off talking to God whenever I want in my privacy

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
▲Sage. said:
it's so overwhelming.
sometimes i just want a relationship w/ God as to where I don't have to go to church, do communion, blah blah
its all about the soul at the end of the day
I was the same way. I was forced to do all of the and it just pushed my further away..

I have my own relationship now.. I talk when needed, etc. I guess its selfish on my part, but oh well, its my own relationship.

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
I plan on re-evaluating where I stand religiously in a few years; after I travel, experience some other cultures, see what the world has to offer, maybe I'll find something worth devoting my faith to.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Well I guess, be happy that you are questioning it, don't take that for granted because whatever you do end up choosing you will have more faith in because its more legit to you because you struggled with believing etc. I don't know if its Christianity or Catholicism that concerns you  but you could check non denominational churches, as I think they often help keep focus. It did wonders for me just seeing different churches over the last few years. But if you want to branch outside, maybe ask friends who follow other faiths?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I only went to Church three times Baptist so I'm a Christian but now I just read the Bible some,I'm saved I try and live a good life and I believe in God. Organized Religion extorts fear to the point they get power scaring you away and twist things. For people looking for definite signs there are none it comes down to pure belief, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts