Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 2984 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PurpPhantom said:
I really like this show as a whole, but I haven't been loving this season so far.
yea this season needs to pick it up, but the awesomeness of Terriers is definitely making up for it.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stealth said:
Never seen this show before but I've heard great things. What other shows would you compare it to?
The Shield, Justified

·
Registered
41 Posts
this show is sick and this season is so intense. i cant find a working link for the last episode 3.8  "Lochan Mor" if anyone has link i'd greatly appreciate!

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahhhhhhhhh shit!!!!! had to bump this shit due to the epicness of last night's season finale

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
ecabney said:
ahhhhhhhhh shit!!!!! had to bump this shit due to the epicness of last night's season finale
What was going on with the letters Tara was reading at the end? Is she the only one aware of them?

·
Registered
148 Posts
My parents and two brothers watches this so I decided to start and almost done with season one so far I like it reminds me of The Sopranos somewhat.I'm looking forward to learn more about the plot and how Jax's dad died.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
So I just got into this show.. I'm lovin it.. finished season 2 yesterday.. and season 3 isn't on netflix.. i need to see what happens to Abel!!!! anyone got a good link to watch season 3 online? Jax FTW

1 - 20 of 2984 Posts