Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
yo fuk that im not tryna compete but i went to sleep at 5pm.....wats bad is, ive been up soce 6pm the night before i just woke up about an hour and a half ago im waiting for that GOOD friday song i promise i'll be up for that shyt

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Phresh said:
yo fuk that im not tryna compete but i went to sleep at 5pm.....wats bad is, ive been up soce 6pm the night before i just woke up about an hour and a half ago im waiting for that GOOD friday song i promise i'll be up for that shyt
yo you're from brooklyn and you have air yeezy's... are you trying to copy me? :parrot:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
OYER.STaR.NET said:
yo you're from brooklyn and you have air yeezy's... are you trying to copy me? :parrot:
haha yo i be listenin to the all of the ligths snippet on the train waiting for a klive fan to notice me singing it and just say suttin i havent met any of yall wat part of bk u live

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol i sing lost in the world for the same reason lmfao smh, crown heights, but i just moved to riverdale 2 moths ago =/ its like above 225th on the 1

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Phresh said:
:psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.