Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Banned
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another thread for you guys..... So I'm now out of nowhere getting mad attention from females, like this is the most attention I've gotten in my life. Shits crazy fam because even married women at my job is even fucking with me. But that's not the point of this thread, the point is a situation this random come up put me in.

Ok so Wednesday I went to a concert.... About 20 minutes into it there's this random white chick in front of me. Idk why but I asked "This crowd a little wild rn, so do you want me to hold you upright so you won't stumble or anything?" She looks at me and is like "Yeah I'll like that." Fast forward 20 minutes were making out and my hand is in her pants. She gave me her number and shit.... Begged me to hit her up, so I did. We followed each other on all social media and I'm looking through her shit this fucking broad got a man.... FUCKING MATCHING TATTOOS AND EVERYTHING. Before this already in my mind I'm thinking I found a main because shawty a freak and she go to the college I'm transferring to next year. Knew something was wrong because pussy just not supposed to fall in your lap, I'm not one for infidelity. Like if they're that far in their relationship that they got matching tattoos fuck it. So I start being weird in my to get her to leave me alone. Got her to cut me off.... But now I'm lowkey thinking about this broad.

What to do about the girl from the concert?

·
Banned
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OVO Nizzy said:
Probably because you the only real ***** in your city based on that suburban black kid thread you made
:dead:
I'm deadass sitting in bed thinking about jawn..... dk why, I'm usually cold af towards females

·
Banned
0 Posts
His first piece of white pussy got him shook :koolaid:

Why you overthinking this tho? Fuck her man, you don't know him.. Have some fun

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
Phase.JM said:
I'm deadass sitting in bed thinking about jawn..... dk why, I'm usually cold af towards females
The snow bunny carries a strong energy that tempt you into thinking crazy. You don't need her fam.

Pretty sure your morals won't allow it

·
Banned
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mood God said:
His first piece of white pussy got him shook :koolaid:

Why you overthinking this tho? Fuck her man, you don't know him.. Have some fun
I'm thinking about trying to cuff..... omg it was so fucking moist down there like melted mayonnaise

·
Banned
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OVO Nizzy said:
The snow bunny carries a strong energy that tempt you into thinking crazy. You don't need her fam.

Pretty sure your morals won't allow it
Bruh it's not a good idea because how I met her right?

·
Registered
10,940 Posts
Phase.JM said:
I'm thinking about trying to cuff..... omg it was so fucking moist down there like melted mayonnaise
:cryhah:

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
Phase.JM said:
Bruh it's not a good idea because how I met her right?
If she got a boyfriend, I wouldn't pursue period. Mfers crazy these days fam. When white guys find out their girl cheated on them with a black man their inner KKK ancestor blood starts pumping

·
Banned
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OVO Nizzy said:
If she got a boyfriend, I wouldn't pursue period. Mfers crazy these days fam. When white guys find out their girl cheated on them with a black man their inner KKK ancestor blood starts pumping
He's black and look like a hood *****

1 - 20 of 208 Posts