Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tbh I don't care, I love the album anyway - but I've seen a lot of people getting defensive.

Just letting you guys know, there's no need. Because in time, the album will defend itself.

Read this (a forum thread I found when I was looking for the 808s & Heartbreaks font cover):

http://www.nairaland.com/209526/kanye-west-808s-heartbreak-wack

Some choice comments include:

"Dawg you beat me to it!! Kanye really let a lot of his fans down with this his silly vocoder thingy the singing is just not on point i would not be caught dead or alive with that album if Love Lockdown and Heartless is anything to go by"

"Yea meng, album is sooo wack!!!! thought I was the only one. Everybody now wants to sing, shoot!!
Chris Brown would start rapping too.:: oh no, he already did and guess what> he was good.
Somebody tell Kanye to quit it while he can. '07 is gone, he beat fiddy. '08 is almost gone too. go back to rapping. TY!"

"That album is sub-par jare compare it to College Dropout,Late Registration and even Graduation and you would agree that Kanye is slowly falling off"

Kanye delivered once again. As the man himself said...

"I'm ahead of my time, sometimes years out...

6,059 Posts
No. Stop it. Don't compare it 808's to Yeezus. Yeezus is full of Old Kanye.

Stop saying this is the future. Kanye had the new sound with the first 4 tracks. The rest was old-sounding stuff.

Trap beats and autotune isn't New Kanye.

·
Registered
8,017 Posts
t00ny said:
No. Stop it. Don't compare it 808's to Yeezus. Yeezus is full of Old Kanye.

Stop saying this is the future. Kanye had the new sound with the first 4 tracks. The rest was old-sounding stuff.

Trap beats and autotune isn't New Kanye.
you don't like blood on the leaves?

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
"Damm imaginne a real rapper linke kanye singing ,

damm this his new album  808's and Heartbreak  is pure wack

I've been listening to it for some time now. Iseem to  like it, but I don't think it contests with Graduation or especially College Dropout. The autotune on almost every track gets annoying after a while.

Different style, still solid though. My favorite track on it is love lock down .the rest track r wack"

attempting to decipher this now :hah:

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
"for someone to be bold n sing throughout the album is AMAZING.maybe you guys are just PARANOID that we now have a singing rapper.snoop did a good job wit sensual seduction n the louis vuitton don went a further step with HEARTLESS and LOVE LOCKDOWN.

SAY YOU WILL or wont,the fact remains that K.WEST is bad news to all the fake artistes that have long dumped creativity.

SEE YOU IN MY NIGHTMARES!"

insert drop mic .gif here since KTT wont let me post a .gif for some reason

1 - 15 of 15 Posts