Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Read Only
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just something I've noticed here...people who complained about the tracklist have no right to complain if they listen to the leaks. Its some of the stupidest shit and its everywhere on KTT. Not pointing any fingers but when I see someone say "We've already heard the whole album!" (Which you haven't, I'm so fucking tired of seeing this btw), and then I see the same person saying "Man Gorgeous is so dope!"....like wtf? Who's fault is that? People needa have more patience, and if they aren't capable of that, they should stop complaining. Its so tiresome.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Exactly. You can't complain about hearing the whole album if you made that choice to listen to leaks yourself. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
agreed.

i'll also repost this, regarding aotl but really all of his shit in general

profit prophet said:
imo the song should sound exactly how kanye wants it to.

there's so many of these fantasy threads and comments, "oh i wish he would do this" "this is how this song is going to sound" with a full wish list that will never happen

let the man be the artist that he is and present his work however he sees best. why's it so hard to just accept and respect the great music he puts out

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
I really am getting sick of threads talkin about...."oh y'all need to stop being ignorant" or "this has to be said"
Dude i come hear for kanye info not statements from fans

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Stoner Rage said:
I'm one of the people still holding out.. stay strong fellow respectable kanye fans
Word.
jon2324 said:
I really am getting sick of threads talkin about...."oh y'all need to stop being ignorant" or "this has to be said"
Dude i come hear for kanye info not statements from fans
I'm getting sick of people bitching about how we have already heard the album (which is not only hypocritical if you have listened to leaks, it is just wrong anyway).

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
JordantheGiant said:
Exactly. You can't complain about hearing the whole album if you made that choice to listen to leaks yourself. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Word I've listened to all the leaks so I'm definately not complaining about hearing the album already. That was my decision to do so...and I'm sure when I cop the album it'll be much different than what I've heard so far. But yeah people need to stop complaining we've heard the CD...you chose to

G

·
lol.

songs that kanye leaked himself:
-devil in a new dress
-see me now
-monster
-so appalled

songs that have officially been released, and are now available for purchase:
-power
-runaway
-monster

songs featured in the Runaway film (which kanye wanted us to hear prior to listening to the album):
-dark fantasy
-gorgeous
-power
-all of the lights
-devil in a new dress
-runaway
-hell of a life
-blame game
-lost in the world

songs that kanye has performed acapella versions of:
-chain heavy
-mama's boyfriend
-lost in the world
-gorgeous
-dark fantasy

without listening to any (stolen/hacked/unofficial) leaks from the album... and just purely doing what kanye has asked, which was to listen to him.. YOU'VE ALREADY HEARD A PORTION OF EVERY SONG ON THE WHOLE ALBUM.

conclusion: you can complain about hearing the whole album already, without being a hypocrite..
oh, and shut the fuck up with all this "true fan" shit.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I do blame myself for listening to the original leaks of LITW & AOTL w/ Tony Williams when the G.O.O.D Friday songs were put on the album. I know what 6 songs sound like and heard snippets of all of the songs. Excitement has died down because of me being impatient.

When Kanye said that the leaks we heard were not final and that all the songs had embellishments, I told myself to not listen to anymore leaks and I'm sticking to it. I don't know what Blame Game, Gorgeous, & AOTL (New) sound like and I will try and keep it that way.

I haven't even heard The Joy yet in fear that he may add it to Watch the Throne. I am going to go without any new Kanye until the album drops or until he drops AOTL himself. After I hear the AOTL that Kanye drops as his single, I won't listen to it again until the album drops. Same goes for the G.O.O.D Friday songs. When MBDTF drops I will listen to the G.O.O.D Friday songs that were released to make up for the leaks I've heard then listen to the whole album.

We have 3 G.O.O.D Fridays left and I haven't heard The Joy. That's 4 new songs I haven't listened to. That'll make up for LITW, AOTL, HOAL, & Dark Fantasy. That's basically listening to a whole new album, plus the rumored bonus tracks. I like this plan and all I have to do is avoid any new Kanye until the album. I'll downlaod G.O.O.D Friday, but I won't listen until I have the CD in my hands. PLay the songs I haven't heard in the store while I'm buying the CD, then listen to the album in the car as I go home. Then listen to the bonus tracks at home. I lthink I ike this plan.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
^^ sometimes depriving yourself makes the final shit feel way better
like the time in the winter where I stood outside shirtless as it was snowing, an took a hot shower

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
ROHF4L said:
I do blame myself for listening to the original leaks of LITW & AOTL w/ Tony Williams when the G.O.O.D Friday songs were put on the album. I know what 6 songs sound like and heard snippets of all of the songs. Excitement has died down because of me being impatient.

When Kanye said that the leaks we heard were not final and that all the songs had embellishments, I told myself to not listen to anymore leaks and I'm sticking to it. I don't know what Blame Game, Gorgeous, & AOTL (New) sound like and I will try and keep it that way.

I haven't even heard The Joy yet in fear that he may add it to Watch the Throne. I am going to go without any new Kanye until the album drops or until he drops AOTL himself. After I hear the AOTL that Kanye drops as his single, I won't listen to it again until the album drops. Same goes for the G.O.O.D Friday songs. When MBDTF drops I will listen to the G.O.O.D Friday songs that were released to make up for the leaks I've heard then listen to the whole album.

We have 3 G.O.O.D Fridays left and I haven't heard The Joy. That's 4 new songs I haven't listened to. That'll make up for LITW, AOTL, HOAL, & Dark Fantasy. That's basically listening to a whole new album, plus the rumored bonus tracks. I like this plan and all I have to do is avoid any new Kanye until the album. I'll downlaod G.O.O.D Friday, but I won't listen until I have the CD in my hands. PLay the songs I haven't heard in the store while I'm buying the CD, then listen to the album in the car as I go home. Then listen to the bonus tracks at home. I lthink I ike this plan.
you can listen to "The Joy" its a throwawy... wont be on WTT oh and its nothing special, LLL is a better song imo.

·
Registered
591 Posts
artg said:
you can listen to "The Joy" its a throwawy... wont be on WTT oh and its nothing special, LLL is a better song imo.
Nah, if the song is as good as a lot of people are saying, and I'm not disregarding your opinion, but if it's really that good, I wanna make it up to myself for spoiling the album by listening to the leaks and I want to hold off on listening to it until the album drops so I have the same amount of new songs that I was supposed to hear before listening to leaks.

The Joy - Lost in the World
G.O.O.D Friday 11/5 - All of the Lights Ft. Tony Williams
G.O.O.D Friday 11/12 - Hell of A Life
G.O.O.D Friday 11/19 - Dark Fantasy (I know it's from Runaway, but I heard it so much, that it feels like a leak.)

It's like I'm giving myself a punishment for ruining the album for myself and I'm not listening to G.O.O.D Fridays until the 22nd.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts