Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,611 Posts
Is this you playing? Its good.

Vocals need to slightly louder, I know it's hard with the pitch you were  singing in the verses.

Very nice though. Sometimes, the backing vocals were ever so slightly out but it was negligible.

You do this in a studio?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jiggy said:
Is this you playing? Its good.

Vocals need to slightly louder, I know it's hard with the pitch you were  singing in the verses.

Very nice though. Sometimes, the backing vocals were ever so slightly out but it was negligible.

You do this in a studio?
Thanks dude.
Yeah I understand the the level of the vocals are a little out of balence. I dont have a studio.. I use a $60 Mic, and a sound program called Audacity lol..So the tools I'm using arn't very helpful .. and yeah it's me playing the guitar, and even the solo in the chorus in the back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,611 Posts
ChozoBeast said:
Thanks dude.
Yeah I understand the the level of the vocals are a little out of balence. I dont have a studio.. I use a $60 Mic, and a sound program called Audacity lol..So the tools I'm using arn't very helpful .. and yeah it's me playing the guitar, and even the solo in the chorus in the back.
That is fucking good. I would love to hear what you could do in a studio. Because it just needs a little tweaking. Judging it as a live performance, which is what it is. Its excellent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jiggy said:
That is fucking good. I would love to hear what you could do in a studio. Because it just needs a little tweaking. Judging it as a live performance, which is what it is. Its excellent.
Thanks dude, I appreciate that :) listen to my other stuff if you think it's good

btw, what's your name from? I have a Banjo Kazooie obsession, and Jiggy's are the things you collect in that game
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,611 Posts
ChozoBeast said:
Thanks dude, I appreciate that :) listen to my other stuff if you think it's good

btw, what's your name from? I have a Banjo Kazooie obsession, and Jiggy's are the things you collect in that game


I used to fucking love that game. I wish that's why I chose my name, but its not. No idea why I chose it!

JINNNJOOOOOO

Boss game
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jiggy said:


I used to fucking love that game. I wish that's why I chose my name, but its not. No idea why I chose it!

JINNNJOOOOOO

Boss game
Lmao... purely awesomeness!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jiggy said:
you are a talented motherfucker. This is dope!

Backing was on point in this one! what is your soundcloud.
SoundCloud.com/Demy1

:) thanks dude.. I hope others here this
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top