Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its been months since the album released and all the new updates and shit. Overall its a pretty solid project (some people love it, some hate it and claim it's Ye's worst project, but that's a whole different discussion) but sometimes I wonder how much different TLOP could have been keeping in mind the following:

1) Ye had a whole cellphone FULL of raps but North flushed it down the toilet and somehow they couldnt recover any of that shit (as ridiculous as that sounds, both Kanye & Kim have confirmed this)

VIDEO here: https://twitter.com/RapperReact/status/739207739247853568

2) Ye admitted he suffered from writer's block, most likely after losing all those raps/songs. pretty devastating

3) His right hand man for songwriting (Rhymefest) left during the middle of the album process because he was getting bad vibes from Kanye the studio, claimed he needs help.

This just makes me curious about how good the raps were on that phone or what other dopes songs did he write that were suppose to be on the album
:khaled: :khaled:

could this be the reason for the unfinished verse on Fade or the half assed verses like Wolves, something most likely he came up with at the last minute :khaled:

Yea i know, we cant change the past :kanyeshrug: but it's weird knowing that we'll never hear the true potential of what TLOP was suppose to be.

·
Banned
32,536 Posts
The first two definitely, highkey I was fuming in real life when I saw that topic about nori flushing his phone down the toilet

·
Banned
32,536 Posts
And I remember Kanye had Rihanna in the studio like 2014 early 2015 most likely doing the famous hook so shits been there but the song was never finished a few months ago(when it kept changing from Nina chop on that whiteboard to what it is now)

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bezel said:
However, my biggest gripe wit the album is how it seemed like it never lived up to its potential.. as good as the album is , I just know it could've been better, which kinda makes it frustrating
yup exactly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts