Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PM me please. Appreciate it.

EDIT: Someone, with a heart, PM me. Don't PM the **** below me.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you guys really think anyone will PM all of us, and buy us all shit and send it to us, while we pay him over the internet? :cmon:

Seriously. No. :facepalm:

I'm pretty trustworthy, I'm always in this section, always on this site, so I think I should be pm'd tbh.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Just1n said:
Do you guys really think anyone will PM all of us, and buy us all shit and send it to us, while we pay him over the internet? :cmon:

Seriously. No. :facepalm:

I'm pretty trustworthy, I'm always in this section, always on this site, so I think I should be pm'd tbh.
Im Leslie Chow Gayboy

And we all reaching tbh only way we gonna get any stuff is off of eBay :cryfam:

Only chance for me in the UK is to hope WeHustle update their OVO tees and create an OVOXO one

Somebody should tweet em tbh

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Leslie Chow said:
Im Leslie Chow Gayboy

And we all reaching tbh only way we gonna get any stuff is off of eBay :cryfam:

Only chance for me in the UK is to hope WeHustle update their OVO tees and create an OVOXO one

Somebody should tweet em tbh
Sadly, this is what will happen. I need that Jacket.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Leslie Chow said:
Same that jacket :datass:
Or, possibly putting a fake one in my room for show. Sorry Drake, I would buy it from you, but you decided to make it OVOFest only. :bitchgtfo:

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Just watching how they made the owl on OVO blog

Ya think the jumper is the only one embroidered and the others screen printed or all of the tees are embroidered

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Just1n said:
Or, possibly putting a fake one in my room for show. Sorry Drake, I would buy it from you, but you decided to make it OVOFest only. :bitchgtfo:
No fakes will be available of this :cryfam:

Details too intricate

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I think after the OVO Festival, they will be selling stuff on their blog or a separate blog strictly for merchandise.  Just watch.  I think the festival is just the official launch. 

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
ThatChick said:
I think after the OVO Festival, they will be selling stuff on their blog or a separate blog strictly for merchandise.  Just watch.  I think the festival is just the official launch. 
I hope young jedi I hope

1 - 20 of 28 Posts