Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
23,433 Posts
AnonymousKoon said:
Recognize should've been bigger than it was
Say "Recognize" had never came out and it debuted on OVO radio in 2 weeks as the first single for PND3. Would it of charted higher?

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Too many verses made the song unreplayable. Not to knock on either artists but it shouldve been 2 rappers not 3.

Same thing can be said about Realest in the City. Hook and Beat was on 10 but again too many verses hurt its replay value and seeing how things went south with Meek Mill the song bombed too.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
This was played heavy as shit on my radio stations when it came out fr I loved this song thx for the reminder

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
The beat is an acquired taste on top of having P. Reign who isn't well known outside of Hip-hop and OB who isn't known at all. It has decent numbers tho, 34 million on Soundcloud. I personally just don't feel it and I consider myself an average listener if that's any indication. I also didn't hear about it when it first came out during the holiday season, maybe if it had come out during the spring it might have done better but again sonically it's not appealing imo. Flow is wack, hook is too simple and vocals seem weak for some reason.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts