Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was skating the other day and I was listening to my iPhone and it ran out of power so I just kept it in my pocket and continued. A little while later I fell on that side and my phone wasn't cracked or anything so I kept going and I got to my car to plug it in the charger and I left it plugged in for a good 30 minutes and nothing came up on the screen. I got back to my house and plugged it in my charger for a couple of hours and still nothing showed up on my phone. Its been 4 days now and I've plugged it into my computer and my computer doesnt recognize it and I tried doing the "hold power and lock button" trick and still nothing happened.

Does anyone know how to help? Please and thanks.

·
Registered
20,516 Posts
hold the home button for 3 secs, keep holding it while plugging the usb to the comp, keep olding till computer recognises it

anything?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DJ Pauly D said:
hold the home button for 3 secs, keep holding it while plugging the usb to the comp, keep olding till computer recognises it

anything?
Nope. Just tried it and nothing. What do you think is wrong?

·
Registered
20,516 Posts
plug iphone via usb
reboot comp, keepin it plugged in
wait 5 mins after logged in

if this dont work, then go to apple

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DJ Pauly D said:
plug iphone via usb

Im trying this right now. I hope it works.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DJ Pauly D said:
plug iphone via usb

It didnt work. Im gonna try to go to apple and figure it out. Thanks for your help though.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DJ Pauly D said:
Is it jailbroken? Usually happens to them

Search online forums first tho
Nope its not. I think there may be a problem with the battery or something is messed up with the firmware- I read someone else had the same problem and they took it to the apple store and did something with the firmware and it was fixed. Im not sure though.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Conye West said:
take it to apple say it ran out of battery and now won't turn on, lemme get a free one  :kanyeshrug:
Haha that's what I'm gonna try to do. I just didn't want to lose all of my photos/notes I had saved on there. Maybe they can take that part out of it and put it in a working iPod :kanyeshrug: I don't know exacty what the problem is though so I have to pay for a diagnosis.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts