Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this with the assumption that I might receive a lot of backlash for it, but I need to get the majority of the sounds/drums used throughout Yeezus. It's for a project I'm working on and am willing to pay someone. Since I have zero to little production knowledge, I'm looking for someone that can just grab all the sounds and arrange them in individual files. Should be pretty easy for someone, and like I said, I'll pay (PayPal or something). Message me if you're interested and we can negotiate a price. Thanks be to Yeezus.

(Admins; if stuff like this isn't allowed here, please remove)

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
DTL II RTL said:
Should be pretty easy for someone
It isn't easy at all, it would take a lot of time, gear and skills to recreate all the sounds on Yeezus.

Don't expect some dumbass to be able to do it in fl studio.

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
BGOOD said:
It isn't easy at all, it would take a lot of time, gear and skills to recreate all the sounds on Yeezus.

Don't expect some dumbass to be able to do it in fl studio.
This

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
DTL II RTL said:
Wasn't referring to recreating, but rather just pulling them from the audio and cropping them.
Tell us what samples from the album specifically you want. You can't "crop" a sound perfectly from a track without the studio stems. you can sample a sound but it will also have drums/vocals etc in there too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts