Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
guys, i think this is legit........... if it's not.. whoever made this did a GREAT job

it's snippets of instrumentals of many songs of WTT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Busy said:
don't think so tbh
JLeVRT said:
The beat of the first song sounds good till 0:40 ... then it sounds like a typical Lex beat :cmon:
yeah those songs' drum pattern are all alike .. sounds like amateur lol
and Prime Time doesn't sound like No I.D.'s production

but check Who Gon Stop Me beat starts 3:50.. it's dope
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Martha Masters said:
yeah those songs' drum pattern are all alike .. sounds like amateur lol
and Prime Time doesn't sound like No I.D.'s production

but check Who Gon Stop Me beat starts 3:50.. it's dope
then, these beats are fake :sarc2: Might have similarities to the final versions, but these DEFINITELY arent real beat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JLeVRT said:
then, these beats are fake :sarc2: Might have similarities to the final versions, but these DEFINITELY arent real beat.
yeah, it could be a little taste of what would those sample will be used in WTT, tho haha

really hoping that WTT beats are far better than this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Martha Masters said:
yeah, it could be a little taste of what would those sample will be used in WTT, tho haha

really hoping that WTT beats are far better than this
I completely agree with that post. That's exactly what im thinking.
 
G

·
THIS SHIT IS FIRE!! Espicially the dubstep sample.. hope it turns out to be legit, and maybe he just made the beats over a yamaha keyboard or something like that, but tried to get as close to the final product..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Nuggetz said:
, and maybe he just made the beats over a yamaha keyboard or something like that, but tried to get as close to the final product..
that's what it sounds like to me. Those beats are pretty dope.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,574 Posts
Martha Masters said:
Annie Clark, aka St. Vincent THA GAWDESS
She b-e-a-utiful :allears:

Vinyl said:
We need someone to confirm these are fake before this creates a massive shit storm.
isaiahmerriweather said:
I was laughin when the "Living so Italian beat" came one
lol this.

There's a smooth transition of the same beat (before Living So Italian) so it's like a made up minimix
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
That version of "Why I Love You" sucks. Hope the actual beat is different.

Dat sample >>>>>>>>>>>>
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top