Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big Jackass fan, and I all I want to know is, without giving away any of the stunts or whatever,

...is this one more raunchy than Jackass 2? Does it go further? Is it just as/if not more ridiculous?

Thank you for your input.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Don't get me wrong its great fun, but the danger and vulgarity just isn't as shocking as the last flick. Most of the guys are getting to be 40 and I think they are just more careful now. There's some gross antics but nothing that comes close to say the horse milking sketch from the last movie, and almost all of the stunts are much safer than previous movies. In one stunt involving a small bike ramp, u can see that they added foam padding to the edges. There is no way they would have bothered with that 10 years ago. It was still a blast watching them be idiots and hurt themselves but it just wasn't as shocking or ridiculous as the last one.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
is the gorilla part awesome or what? don't give it away, i just want to know if it was as cool as i'm anticipating it to be.

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
M00nManKennage said:
is the gorilla part awesome or what? don't give it away, i just want to know if it was as cool as i'm anticipating it to be.
I don't wanna ruin anything but the bit gets funnier as it goes along I loved this movie

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
bigshotman59 said:
I don't wanna ruin anything but the bit gets funnier as it goes along I loved this movie
sweet

i have one more question...should i see it in 3D? i have this thing where i don't want to see a movie's sequel in 3D if the original wasn't. (example: i refused to see Toy Story 3 in 3D)

I'm seriously leaning towards seeing this in 3D though because i think it will be awesome.

Also, 3D is FUCKING EXPENSIVE AS HELL FOR SOME REASON.

·
Registered
363 Posts
M00nManKennage said:
Funny as shit, but they could have done so much more with it.

M00nManKennage said:
sweet

i have one more question...should i see it in 3D? i have this thing where i don't want to see a movie's sequel in 3D if the original wasn't. (example: i refused to see Toy Story 3 in 3D)

I'm seriously leaning towards seeing this in 3D though because i think it will be awesome.

Also, 3D is FUCKING EXPENSIVE AS HELL FOR SOME REASON.
I hate 3D. Let me rephrase that. I really fucking hate 3D and hate even more that every studio is converting all major films to 3D to make 3 extra bucks a ticket and that theater chains are having digital projectors and silver screens put in so that you do not have the alternative to see a film in 2D. Its a way to make a quick buck in a system where they make more and more shitty movies each year because people are dumb enough to pay for them. And honestly 3D is not that much better than it was the last time they tried this fad and whatever the ploy to get butts in seats was before that, Hollywood does this every decade or so, anybody heard of Smell-O-Vision? Yea that shit was real. It doesn't make much of a difference visually to me outside of the opening titles... That said if any film was meant for 3D it was Jackass. I haven't seen it in 2D yet, so I can't really give a completely fair comparison, but I'm a cheap, picky bastard and I paid the 14 bucks for it with a stupid smile on my face.

B

·
0 Posts
i had the feeling this wouldnt be on the same level most of those guys were on alot of drugs the first 2 movies and they've all been getting clean ive met Steve-o on several occasions (mutual friends in az) and he said they are all gettin clean

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Fenix said:
i had the feeling this wouldnt be on the same level most of those guys were on alot of drugs the first 2 movies and they've all been getting clean ive met Steve-o on several occasions (mutual friends in az) and he said they are all gettin clean
they still get drunk as hell though probably

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Fenix said:
i doubt bam is... saw him on jimmy fallon last night and he looked pretty faded lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts