Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at all of these threads. It seems like most of you can not be satisfied.

In my eyes this album exceeded my expectations.

I'm sort of dissapointed with all the hate going around here.

I know this thread might get locked or stoned as the worst thread ever. But needed to get that point out there.

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
It happens after every release.  You can't please everybody I guess but the people who aren't satisfied tend to be more vocal about their opinions. 

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
its the pressure. being on this site and reading every day so much about this album and then listening to it... no matter what theyr disappointed. it will grow on all of them. just like any good music.

·
Registered
336 Posts
M A R I U S said:
its the pressure. being on this site and reading every day so much about this album and then listening to it... no matter what theyr disappointed. it will grow on all of them. just like any good music.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
It happened with MTBDF.
everyone was complaining about hearing half the songs, or it being toooo long.
And now everyone considers it a classic.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
The Insurance said:
Looking at all of these threads. It seems like most of you can not be satisfied.

In my eyes this album exceeded my expectations.

I'm sort of dissapointed with all the hate going around here.

I know this thread might get locked or stoned as the worst thread ever. But needed to get that point out there.
Truth.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
This album is incredible. Some people on here will never be happy. I feel bad for them. This album is pure gold

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
TheFuturist said:
It happened with MTBDF.
everyone was complaining about hearing half the songs, or it being toooo long.
And now everyone considers it a classic.
Watch WTT get a 10 from Pitchfork and then everyone saying they hate it will say they've loved it the entire time.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts