Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of buying UFC Undisputed for the 360, but idk if it's really worth, it's kinda expensive (i'm cheap, thinking of getting 2nd hand even lulz), but anyway should I buy it? Or should I buy something else?

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Dead or Alive 4 >>>>>
Tekken6
SSIV4
UFC2010
Fight Night 4 (dunno if that's classed as a fighting game)
Virtual righter
Soul Calibar

You from UK???

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Super Street Fighter 4 and Tekken 6 are the best Fighting Games this year

Never liked the UFC Games

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Tekken 6 is actually rubbish now,,, Dead or Alive is the best fighting game on xbox 360 even today.

Technique needed, blocks, counters, speed.. fluidness,, its just an all around better game than tekken, I think anyways.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
just download Marvel vs. Capcom 2 from XBLA or PSN... it's the only fighting game you'll ever need, at least until 3 comes out

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
d2dahoopa said:
Dead or Alive 4 >>>>>
Tekken6
SSIV4
UFC2010
Fight Night 4 (dunno if that's classed as a fighting game)
Virtual righter
Soul Calibar

You from UK???
Naah, Holland, but you reminded me of amazon. And HOLYSHIT, ufc costs 17 pounds there, it costs 59euros here, why the heck are they always expensive here. I'm going to order it I think.

RICE said:
UFC+Friends=epic
Yeah I know, I played that Smackdown game last weekend and it's probably the only reason I want a fighting game now. :p

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll look into some of these later, I'm currently in the library procrastinating.

·
Registered
48,264 Posts
UFC 2010 - horrible buy imo, its 2009 with little tweaks

even though i dont like strikeforce that much...EA MMA is miles ahead of ufc undisputed. im copping that next tuesday

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
CoreyMV said:
Best fighting game since soul Calibur 2. I wholeheartedly recommend if you like this style of fighting. Even if you don't at least rent it and give it a try.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TheNiq said:
UFC 2010 - horrible buy imo, its 2009 with little tweaks

even though i dont like strikeforce that much...EA MMA is miles ahead of ufc undisputed. im copping that next tuesday
I've never played UFC 2009 nor 2010, so I wouldn't know any better. :dno:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts