Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the sound a big difference?
also can someone explain to me how over ear headphones sound better than in-ears even though in-ears play the music right in ur ear while over ears play it outside of ur ear

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Kanyigga said:
is the sound a big difference?
also can someone explain to me how over ear headphones sound better than in-ears even though in-ears play the music right in ur ear while over ears play it outside of ur ear
Why not just go to Best Buy and listen to both of them?

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
ive had the solos since February...cant really comment on the sound quality since these are the first really good headphones that i've owned and im pretty sure there are better ones out there...as for durability they held up pretty good, im actually surprised that they haven't snapped yet :D  the only problem i've had with em is the chord fucked up on me and i had to send it in and get a new one but other than that i'd recommend them.

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Kanyigga said:
my best buy doesnt have em on display
now can u answer
Hmm it's more of personal preference. The tours depending on your ears like to slip out sometimes while with the solos you wouldn't have that problem. The solos are larger so of course they have a larger speaker housing hence the better sound. Even if the headphones are on-ear they are still blocking the sound like in-ear headphones, they are just not crammed in your ears. The tours are more portable, but with the new headband the solos seem to be able to be less prone to breaking. Really, it all depends on which one fits you best. Me personally, I went with the tours over the solos for portability reasons for carrying them around school, and I'm picking up some Pros in a month or so to use at school occasionally and at home. You can't really go wrong with either of them :dno:

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
kKneesBeeZz said:
ive had the solos since February...cant really comment on the sound quality since these are the first really good headphones that i've owned and im pretty sure there are better ones out there...as for durability they held up pretty good, im actually surprised that they haven't snapped yet :D  the only problem i've had with em is the chord fucked up on me and i had to send it in and get a new one but other than that i'd recommend them.
How did you know it was the chord and not the headphones? I think mine may be messed up too a little, but I'm not sure if it's the chord or headphones. I can nolonger hear the mid-tone bass and music just isn't as loud.

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
Shy said:
How did you know it was the chord and not the headphones? I think mine may be messed up too a little, but I'm not sure if it's the chord or headphones. I can nolonger hear the mid-tone bass and music just isn't as loud.
when i moved the end part of it in a certain way the music would go out on one side...it had bad connectivity i guess

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-The Calm- said:
Hmm it's more of personal preference. The tours depending on your ears like to slip out sometimes while with the solos you wouldn't have that problem. The solos are larger so of course they have a larger speaker housing hence the better sound. Even if the headphones are on-ear they are still blocking the sound like in-ear headphones, they are just not crammed in your ears. The tours are more portable, but with the new headband the solos seem to be able to be less prone to breaking. Really, it all depends on which one fits you best. Me personally, I went with the tours over the solos for portability reasons for carrying them around school, and I'm picking up some Pros in a month or so to use at school occasionally and at home. You can't really go wrong with either of them :dno:
k that helped alot but can u talk about the sound difference , how noticibale etc..

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
Get the solos. There sick. But nah really it depends on how much ur willing to spend. If u can spend for solos i suggest u def get them over the tours. On-ear > in-ear IMO

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2012 said:
youtube probably has some good reviews :dno:
nigga i want real user feedback not some bullshit-unboxing-for-half-the-time-saying-they-blow-my-mind-for-the-rest-of-the-time video

·
Registered
30,646 Posts
Kanyigga said:
nigga i want real user feedback not some bullshit-unboxing-for-half-the-time-saying-they-blow-my-mind-for-the-rest-of-the-time video
calm down. there are more then just unboxing videos, there are also 'Reviews'

D

·
0 Posts
Kanyigga said:
OK I had some Tours, they broke. I got a new pair, they broke. They are fucking shit. They are quite comfortable if they actually stay in your ears, but most of the time they fall out if you walk fast which is shit.

Solos are amazing, the sound quality is great, they are portable. The new pair don't snap. I prefer them to the Studios.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts