Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: NEW FINAL MIX! I'm really done with it for sure.. 2nd verse is way less boring now. Other tweaks weere added but those will remain secret since nobody listened to the first mix anyways :)

First true single off of "Chroo."

https://soundcloud.com/solely%2Fthe-time-song
Ride with me on this one. It's actually quite structured as a song and I'd love if you actually listen all the way through! The last verse is always the besttt

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i really like the structure of the song. the beat is hypnotizing. listening to it beginning to end i dig it.. only problem is vocally you lack a strong presence on the track... its likes you're in the background sort of kinda... real easy to tune you out... but maybe that's your style so i can't judge really. anyway, it's a good song... props

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TopBillionCMG said:
i really like the structure of the song. the beat is hypnotizing. listening to it beginning to end i dig it.. only problem is vocally you lack a strong presence on the track... its likes you're in the background sort of kinda... real easy to tune you out... but maybe that's your style so i can't judge really. anyway, it's a good song... props
I've listened to that song 3 or 4 times in a row and didn't say anything in the thread :ohno:

Thanks for the listen man, I sort of feel you on that track presence, I hear it when I record. Some parts I'm on and others I'm not but when I stress it, I tend to make it worse so I just said fuck it haha.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Solely said:
I've listened to that song 3 or 4 times in a row and didn't say anything in the thread :ohno:

Thanks for the listen man, I sort of feel you on that track presence, I hear it when I record. Some parts I'm on and others I'm not but when I stress it, I tend to make it worse so I just said fuck it haha.
lol post a comment! i need a bump on the thread. but yo finding your voice and the way you want to present yourself on songs takes time. you're getting there though... just keep making music

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TopBillionCMG said:
lol post a comment! i need a bump on the thread. but yo finding your voice and the way you want to present yourself on songs takes time. you're getting there though... just keep making music
Thanks a lot man, very reassuring. And I will comment when I get home.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh shout out to R!CH on the production. Please listen

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WTFFffffffff. Seriously just leave a smiley in here or something. Fuck

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
email me [email protected]
when you can homes..im traveling, its summertime,

BZY on hiatus, low-key tho Chuck Lestrange(Hyena Clair) & myself have an incredible project were working onnn n i have a spot for you on a banger i dont wanna say too much bout on here

get at me!

-BZY

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bzy said:
email me [email protected]
when you can homes..im traveling, its summertime,

BZY on hiatus, low-key tho Chuck Lestrange(Hyena Clair) & myself have an incredible project were working onnn n i have a spot for you on a banger i dont wanna say too much bout on here

get at me!

-BZY
I got you! Thanks so much my dude.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You lack bravado in your voice, raise your voice and im not much feeling how normal you sound. The beat is outshining you. I like the beat a lot

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
roBert said:
You lack bravado in your voice, raise your voice and im not much feeling how normal you sound. The beat is outshining you. I like the beat a lot
That's sort of the gist of it. Thanks for the listen man!

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
i like how abstract your flow is
this song is super chill, i like it

but like everyone said the beat kinda overpowers you, i think if you added a lil more emotion to your delivery it would sound better

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YG said:
i like how abstract your flow is
this song is super chill, i like it

but like everyone said the beat kinda overpowers you, i think if you added a lil more emotion to your delivery it would sound better
Yea I'm not 100% happy with all of the recording either.

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Solely said:
Yea I'm not 100% happy with all of the recording either.
no doubt just put a lil more into it
If you could check out my song a few threads down I think you'd like it
"Dreamin' - Marris"

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
YG said:
no doubt just put a lil more into it
If you could check out my song a few threads down I think you'd like it
"Dreamin' - Marris"
gotchu. I already heard it low key but I'll leave a comment