Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a dick on the internet is easy. Actually being thoughtful, considering other people before you say things, and being willing to admit wrongdoing or at least try to examine a perspective besides your own, that's a task. But you can get away with just being a dick, and it feeds your sense of superiority (which clearly you possess, by the nature of your defense), because you can't defeat irrational insults with rational responses. So what do I think of you? Again, if what you said is true, you're an intelligent person, sure. But I think your casual willingness to be mean-spirited to people you don't know, who are gathering in a virtual space to discuss things that are important to them, outweighs whatever intelligence you have and makes you an unpleasant person to interact with. It would do you well to consider others, and also entertain the notion that you are not better than other people.

·
Banned
19,348 Posts
Ummmm

I like to believe people on the internet have a pretty thick skin and not some sensitive ass pussies that can't take a joke. Even if its not a joke nothing that is discussed online really matters

·
Banned
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bolo Yeung said:
Ummmm

I like to believe people on the internet have a pretty thick skin and not some sensitive ass pussies that can't take a joke. Even if its not a joke nothing that is discussed online really matters
Interesting.....

·
Banned
4,942 Posts
Op are you the new snackwrapper?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts