Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:meek: what up. How's your boring ass night going? I'm thinking about bashing my head into a wall

·
Banned
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Corpse of Vez said:
thats why you cop 2-3 days before :what:
I had just enough for a blunt yesterday but I had to smoke it with my brother because I owe him for some shit

·
Registered
47,429 Posts
Homeboy Sandman said:
I had just enough for a blunt yesterday but I had to smoke it with my brother because I owe him for some shit
I always pick up before I run out of weed.  That way if my guy doesnt have any im good cause I got enough for the night and some of tmrw still without having to pick up

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
sober ky checking in

·
Banned
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
keeksmarone said:
I always pick up before I run out of weed.  That way if my guy doesnt have any im good cause I got enough for the night and some of tmrw still without having to pick up
I think I lowkey pissed my guy off too, cuz the other night I hit him up but had to back out of the deal at the last second

·
Registered
47,429 Posts
Homeboy Sandman said:
I think I lowkey pissed my guy off too, cuz the other night I hit him up but had to back out of the deal at the last second
:jordancry:  I had a guy like that I would always hit him up like 20 min before my other dude cause he would take so long.  Dude 1 would always text me back like 30 seconds after I hit up Dude 2 :snoopsmh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts