Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That a dude speaks his mind about shitty food and gets cut for it, while Farve holds the team as a hostage for all summer and comes with like 2 weeks left of pre-season and nobody does any thing?

The sad part is I like Farve, but the Vikings(and the push over Chilly) are fucking stupid as hell

·
Banned
35,259 Posts
I literally :facepalm: when I read this on ESPN this morning.
This "unnamed" Viking deserves to be cut for being a dumbass.

:work:

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
Apparently the whole locker room was in a state of shock and felt extremely uncomfortable after Randy said that.

You're telling me that someone saying the food tastes like shit makes a room of 50+ grown men feel uncomfortable?

The "unnamed Viking" is Childress tbh :work:

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
and i heard some of these analysts (i think it was canfora or schefter) saying that the day after moss was told to stay in boston, all his teammates looked for him and when they didn't see him they shaked their heads like "smh, childress is stupid"

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
he was being a punk bitch. They got catered from a local restaurant. The owner was there. Serving them food buffet style. He walked by and yelled what is this shit? I wouldnt feed this crap to my dog.
If the entire team isnt a team of assholes, then they would have done what they said they did, and just feel uncomfortable like when your friend says some drunken shit.
It obv. wasnt just THIS incident. Dude has been a bitch the entire year. He has been let go by the Pats, and Vikings.
At first i thought the Pats shoulda got more. Hell. they got more then they deserve for this chemistry bomb.

·
Banned
29,484 Posts
LOOB.  The Vikings are going up in flames and I'm loving every minute of it.  Fuck Favre and Childress.

Although I will say that what Moss did was a little bit low.  Whatever.  This is what you get with that guy.  You have to know that when you trade for him.  Vikings Fail.

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
You know what I find interesting (and I'm not trying to defend the Vikings or anyone else) is that everyone only talks about how stupid the Vikings are for cutting him, and Favre and Chilly are stupid (which, they probably are), but why is no one talking about the fact that Moss has now been let go by two teams now?  Within the span of 7 games no less.  What the hell is wrong with this guy?

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
8th Wonder said:
You know what I find interesting (and I'm not trying to defend the Vikings or anyone else) is that everyone only talks about how stupid the Vikings are for cutting him, and Favre and Chilly are stupid (which, they probably are), but why is no one talking about the fact that Moss has now been let go by two teams now?  Within the span of 7 games no less.  What the hell is wrong with this guy?
He's having an emotional meltdown obviously.

·
Registered
28,653 Posts
He's just a WR. They're (mostly) divas. Moss has always been a front runner, so when things aren't going his way, he checks out. I'm not sure why Pats traded him, prolly because it was a good value. If they bring him back, that will be the obvious reason the trade happened.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts