Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
12,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not like Taylor is gonna lose any of her core fan base to this. No one is gonna lose fans. It's just going to result in all eyes on them for a few more days, so one of them better utilize this potential and put out a new song.
The only thing that makes me think this isn't a stunt is the brash reactions of people slightly involved like khloe and Selena :khaled:

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
I might. I'm 90% sure it's a ploy for the VMA's. Same thing happened with Nicki (on a smaller scale though) last year and they ended up performing together.

But then at the same time, this is potentially career ending for her- if the media pick up the racial connotations (and they already are) this will not go well for her.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
I'm not ruling it out but at the same time these are some of the most famous people in the world so I don't understand why they would need "stunts"

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
If it's anyone that's trying to get the most free publcity out of this, it's definitely Kim

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Thanks Ma said:
I used to not shave my pubic hair when I was younger also, but then I started to get vaginal income & switched up my ways. God bless op

·
Registered
32,081 Posts
birk2105 said:
I might. I'm 90% sure it's a ploy for the VMA's. Same thing happened with Nicki (on a smaller scale though) last year and they ended up performing together.

But then at the same time, this is potentially career ending for her- if the media pick up the racial connotations (and they already are) this will not go well for her.
What racial connotations :oh:

·
Registered
20,052 Posts
boriss said:
If it's anyone that's trying to get the most free publcity out of this, it's definitely Kim
Kim took a big risk getting involved in this. Her and Taylor's fanbases overlap and so do their industry connects.

it didn't even air on E! bc of the legalities involved

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
LPG26 said:
Kim took a big risk getting involved in this. Her and Taylor's fanbases overlap and so do their industry connects.

it didn't even air on E! bc of the legalities involved
thats true, but, I still think she gets a net gain after all this is said and done (having her name out there, more snapchat followers, and more people gonna tune into KUWTK) Plus once she got involved, it gave Khloe and Kendalls responses more publcity. She could've let Kanye handle all this on her own, but I applaud Kim for still going out her way to help Kanye :obama:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Anyone who thinks this is dumb. Taylor Swift, the biggest pop star on the planet, is not going to risk this insane avalanche of bad press for 'publicity'. What an idiotic notion lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts