Kanye to The banner

So Who's Next?

1772 Views 75 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Kay-Z
cause listen, this whole everyone on kanye's dick thing isn't gonna last forever..

SO, in your opinion, who's the next big rapper.. who's next to have their big comeback/blow up etc..

don't just say "kanye forever" cause that's honestly stupid
41 - 60 of 76 Posts
give me 3 reasons why Cole is the next superstar
LightSkinJesus said:
fuck you tbh eat ur fathers dick
MAC MILLER !!

i love him, but no chance
jay z, jay z, and jay z
Kay-Z2000 said:
give me 3 reasons why Cole is the next superstar
he cant really sing in real life, and he sucks when he performs his raps live. thats y i dont really respect him. i like his music though... just saying
FudgeSupreme said:
Personally yea I do. I don't get why a lot of people don't I mean I understand that his subject matter may not be sophisticated enough for some people on here but I like the way he mixes singing with rapping. The reason why I think he will be running the mainstream rap game is because people who are in the mainstream scene like him and therefore he is going to have a major impact on the rap game.
3 different reasons about coles OWN rappig ability. You don't want this to turn into drake lil Wayne do u?
@DrSwervington said:
jay z, jay z, and jay z
dont even say that cause drake is really good, idgaf.

cole is so nasty, did you listen to the warm up? honestly, beginning to end
Kay-Z2000 said:
3 different reasons about coles OWN rappig ability. You don't want this to turn into drake lil Wayne do u?
J Cole is cool and all, but Freddie Gibbs >>>>>>..
yeah i dont see why everyone is on his cole's dick. i downloaded his 2 mixtapes and tbh, they sucked. since JAY-Z signed him, I was expecting them to be amazing....... or at least decent. wasent impressed at all
eat your mothers dick tbh
LightSkinJesus said:
fuck you tbh eat ur fathers dick
yeah, that song is mad dope, but besides the point...
Also, lil wayne does practically EVERYTHING for drake
@DrSwervington said:
dont even say that cause drake is really good, idgaf.

cole is so nasty, did you listen to the warm up? honestly, beginning to end
I wouldn't know since I've never seen him live
cbaca said:
he cant really sing in real life, and he sucks when he performs his raps live. thats y i dont really respect him. i like his music though... just saying
:h5:
cbaca said:
yeah i dont see why everyone is on his cole's dick. i downloaded his 2 mixtapes and tbh, they sucked. since JAY-Z signed him, I was expecting them to be amazing....... or at least decent. wasent impressed at all
I would hope someone like Shad, Fashawn, Blu, or Wale but none of them have a real shot.
I've seen performances of him singing and they were HORRIBLE..... honustly, no stan shit, kanye sings better then him live...

FudgeSupreme said:
I wouldn't know since I've never seen him live
Kay-Z2000 said:
glad someone agrees with me
j.cold hasn't proved himself yet
cbaca said:
I've seen performances of him singing and they were HORRIBLE..... honustly, no stan shit, kanye sings better then him live...

i was talking about drake in that one.............. but yeah, no judging til there album comec out, some cole song r dope as fuck though
lol
cbaca said:

yeah warm up is dope as fuck, but people believing he's a legend already
cbaca said:
i was talking about drake in that one.............. but yeah, no judging til there album comec out, some cole song r dope as fuck though
41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.