Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cause listen, this whole everyone on kanye's dick thing isn't gonna last forever..

SO, in your opinion, who's the next big rapper.. who's next to have their big comeback/blow up etc..

don't just say "kanye forever" cause that's honestly stupid

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gil721 said:
how the hell is saying kanye forever "honestly stupid" when he's been making music since '96?

He's gonna be in the game for a long time.
the entire commerical music world will get over this kanye phase.. its a fact.

i dont think you understand what i'm saying, what im saying is that the world is RIDING ON KANYE'S JOCK! like after a while, it'll stop.. i mean its just the way it goes

·
Registered
142 Posts
@DrSwervington said:
the entire commerical music world will get over this kanye phase.. its a fact.

i dont think you understand what i'm saying, what im saying is that the world is RIDING ON KANYE'S JOCK! like after a while, it'll stop.. i mean its just the way it goes
After two decades of hip-hop dominance I think country will take precedent. It'll be a minute before another really big hip-hop act catches this much attention

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
Chyi da prince is going to be HUGE
@DrSwervington said:
c'mon now...
LOOOB exactly, just becuz your a good rapper, doesnt make you good musically..or gurantee that you will blow up nd have alot of success...there's alot great rappers in the world, but only a few reach the STAR STATUS of Kanye, Em, Jay, and Wayne.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts