Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
ME. I PREORDERED ON ITUNES WITH A $15 GIFT CARD..AND UPON PREORDERING I WAS CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY FOR OTIS. NOW COME 12:36 I CAN'T REDEEM THE REST OF THE ALBUM..AND IF I DON'T HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO BUY THE ALBUM BECAUSE IT CHARGED ME FOR OTIS. WTF.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flowisdope said:
ME. I PREORDERED ON ITUNES WITH A $15 GIFT CARD..AND UPON PREORDERING I WAS CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY FOR OTIS. NOW COME 12:36 I CAN'T REDEEM THE REST OF THE ALBUM..AND IF I DON'T HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO BUY THE ALBUM BECAUSE IT CHARGED ME FOR OTIS. WTF.
damn that sucks

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I haven't listened yet, but as soon as I finish this bottle of wine and get a good foundation buzz, I'm gonna smoke a bowl of that sticky-icky and give it a first listen.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Flowisdope said:
cancel it and re-download

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.