Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
ME. I PREORDERED ON ITUNES WITH A $15 GIFT CARD..AND UPON PREORDERING I WAS CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY FOR OTIS. NOW COME 12:36 I CAN'T REDEEM THE REST OF THE ALBUM..AND IF I DON'T HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO BUY THE ALBUM BECAUSE IT CHARGED ME FOR OTIS. WTF.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Me. I'm at work & unfortunately, I cannot download iTunes on the company computer so I'll just have to wait til I get off in 6 hours. :sadblu:

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Flowisdope said:
ME. I PREORDERED ON ITUNES WITH A $15 GIFT CARD..AND UPON PREORDERING I WAS CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY FOR OTIS. NOW COME 12:36 I CAN'T REDEEM THE REST OF THE ALBUM..AND IF I DON'T HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO BUY THE ALBUM BECAUSE IT CHARGED ME FOR OTIS. WTF.
damn that sucks

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
i#m in my bed and its 6,41 in the morning. imma bump this shit when everybody leaves at about 9o'clock

·
Registered
103 Posts
got my download code from preordering on wtt.com they fucked up on the tracklist been editing it

i want this to be perfect

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I haven't listened yet, but as soon as I finish this bottle of wine and get a good foundation buzz, I'm gonna smoke a bowl of that sticky-icky and give it a first listen.

·
Premium Member
81,191 Posts
crackadon said:
i'm about to go in and listen right now.

(i need to edit down Illest Motherfucker Alive or find a link to it)
deluxe version leaked, gogogogogo

who gon stop u haaa??

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Flowisdope said:
cancel it and re-download

1 - 20 of 54 Posts