Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
But I have once (not 'dated', but met her from IG, went out for drinks and then smashed a couple times), she was so fucking annoying. Fit the stereotype to a tee, pretentious af, dumb as bricks but thought she was better than everybody else.

Literally my 3 biggest turn offs in a girl :martin: the pussy wasn't worth it in any way.. Felt good to drop that hoe, don't think she'd ever felt rejection

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mood God said:
But I have once (not 'dated', but met her from IG, went out for drinks and then smashed a couple times), she was so fucking annoying. Fit the stereotype to a tee, pretentious af, dumb as bricks but thought she was better than everybody else.

Literally my 3 biggest turn offs in a girl :martin: the pussy wasn't worth it in any way.. Felt good to drop that hoe, don't think she'd ever felt rejection
I've dated one but never fucked, still in contact with her... I think she liked me for me she's not the steorotypical social media hoe

But yeah something attracts me to the type of girl you described too it's the status thing

·
Banned
0 Posts
touchofgodly said:
I've dated one but never fucked, still in contact with her... I think she liked me for me she's not the steorotypical social media hoe

But yeah something attracts me to the type of girl you described too it's the status thing
each to their own.. Definitely not my thing tho

1 - 20 of 24 Posts