Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November is coming up and the third single of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy should drop pretty soon. I'm so excited to hear the final it's almost ridiculous. Fergie? Bon Iver? Ryan Leslie? Drake? W/e, that's for another thread.

This is about the premiere, when will he premiere it? I remember hearing something about Ye being on MTV EMA 7th of november but he's not on the act-list (he could do it as a suprise though), what other event could he premiere it on? He'll do a show in Abu Dubai on 14th of november while Formula 1 is there ( http://www.timeoutabudhabi.com/nightlife/features/18215-abu-dhabi-f1-2010-line-up ), but that's not premiere-material... :yar:

What ya think?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
in a few weeks he will drop it just to make the album sales go boom, because thats probably the most commercial single on the album.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
I refuse to listen to it until he premiers/releases it, but my roommate, who dislikes a lot of Ye songs, just listened to the leak and told me it was awesome. I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
considering all the time traveling people do on these boards im surprised no one knows the release date??

1 - 20 of 62 Posts