Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kanye's First Phase: I'm a clean black dude that white boys can fuck with. (CD, LR)

Kanye's Second Phase: I'm on my futuristic shit! I'm so ahead of the game *cue songs like Stronger and Good Life while wearing shudder shades  :stronger:* (Graduation)

Kanye's Third Phase: Some girl broke up with me, even though I probably treated her poorly and shit is not going well with my life. I will now sing over 80's music-esque beats. (808's)

Kanye's Fourth Phase: Rosewood. People think I am an immature asshole, so I put up this guise of being a connoisseur of the arts so people think Im a changed, sophisticated man. (MBDTF, Runaway movie)

Debate it all you want, but his greatest strength (being an extremely versatile and fresh artist) is also his biggest weakness (looks like a self-obsessed flake).

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Well...there was the whole mom dying thing that influenced 808s...but hey, as Kanye fans, we know that didn't really affect him at all...

·
Registered
12,340 Posts
next phase will be him thinking hes king of rap and probably the world.

i mean thats always been part of his persona but i think itll be full blown like him wearing crowns and robes all the time.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
Kanye's First Phase: I'm a clean black dude that white boys can fuck with. (CD, LR)

Kanye's Second Phase: I'm on my futuristic shit! I'm so ahead of the game *cue songs like Stronger and Good Life while wearing shudder shades  :stronger:* (Graduation)

Kanye's Third Phase: Some girl broke up with me, even though I probably treated her poorly and shit is not going well with my life. I will now sing over 80's music-esque beats. (808's)

Kanye's Fourth Phase: Rosewood. People think I am an immature asshole, so I put up this guise of being a connoisseur of the arts so people think Im a changed, sophisticated man. (MBDTF, Runaway movie)

Debate it all you want, but his greatest strength (being an extremely versatile and fresh artist) is also his biggest weakness (looks like a self-obsessed flake).
good summary

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Derezzed said:

i mean thats always been part of his persona but i think itll be full blown like him wearing crowns and robes all the time.
lmfao tthis is possible, i wouldnt mind tho cuz i know he'd do it fashionably

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Derezzed said:

He already thinks that. I think there is a chance he might go into the broadway musical arena, but man would that be disappointing.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OYER.STaR.NET said:
lmfao tthis is possible, i wouldnt mind tho cuz i know he'd do it fashionably
Thats the one thing that has been consistent with Kanye through out. He has always dressed in the fliest clothes.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
Thats the one thing that has been consistent with Kanye through out. He has always dressed in the fliest clothes.
I just wanna see pic of his crib/cribs because the versace furniture collection, :wom:

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Well...there was the whole mom dying thing that influenced 808s...but hey, as Kanye fans, we know that didn't really affect him at all...
you MUST be joking. please tell me that was sarcasm

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
Once the Michael Jackson thing gets old, he'll probably go after Shakespeare.

Be prepared for an album written in Elizabethan.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts