Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep hearing people say the tracklist got confirmed in the Flex interview??

If true, what tracklisting was confirmed??

·
Registered
591 Posts
No, there was no talk of it at all. We know the same things about the album that we did before the interview.

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
basically the only thing that it confirmed is the 13 tracks that will be on the album, as for the bonus tracks nothing has been confirmed

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
The fuck, 5 hours of absolute nothing? I mean I know they were playing songs and those damns commercials, but still wtf

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
YeezyDude said:
I guess the 18 songs thing is true. Well I hope so at least.
Hopefully the bonus arent just itunes bonus. i dont wanna buy the album twice (cd, digital)

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Faust said:
Hopefully the bonus arent just itunes bonus. i dont wanna buy the album twice (cd, digital)
I think if you buy the hard copy, you really shouldn't feel too bad about downloading the bonus tracks. It's asking a bit much to spend $25+

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
Faust said:
if he doesnt put out a deluxe version that includes the (itunes bonus). Smh. Thatd be annoying.

Id dl em though. fuck that. im not buying it 2x.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
DeusExMachina said:
I think if you buy the hard copy, you really shouldn't feel too bad about downloading the bonus tracks. It's asking a bit much to spend $25+
well i will spend to a one hardcopy about $25 so.. :dno:

i will download the bonus tracks tho, no way im buying it twice, dont make any sense to me... i just wish the bonus tracks would be on the album too but i guess that aint happening..i'll be listening the hard copy a lot more than the digital version.

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
$25 on a hard copy? where do you buy cds from. Buy them the first week at Best buy, target or Amazon for 9.99 or 12.99 for the deluxe edition(if there is one). Thats normally what it is.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
slimklp said:
$25 on a hard copy? where do you buy cds from. Buy them the first week at Best buy, target or Amazon for 9.99 or 12.99 for the deluxe edition(if there is one). Thats normally what it is.
Look at his location, he's overseas. Album prices are higher there, for whatever reason.

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
DeusExMachina said:
Look at his location, he's overseas. Album prices are higher there, for whatever reason.
ohh shit, didnt know. I went to paris a few months back and everything was so much more expensive.  Damn, i feel your pain

1 - 18 of 18 Posts