Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cudderalllday said:
tbh ive disliked all of the cudi chip songs
Yeah i cant say im a big fan of them. I certainly dont like the one MOTMII, but i do like the one on AKNC. Certainly not my favorite song, but i enjoy the chorus quiet a bit. It saves the song imo, also kind of seems like the chorus does not belong in that song. It comes off somewhat amateurish but i love it anyway. Not sure which songs in MOTMI had Chip in it, but that usually means i didnt care much for the song usuallt.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Sideways is it just me or are you much cooler after the album dropped. I'm starting to like you.
But as for Glory, yeah I'm convinced the 2 minute snippet (that rhymes lol....) is the longest version we might ever get to hear. :(

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TerrorEra said:
Sideways is it just me or are you much cooler after the album dropped. I'm starting to like you.
But as for Glory, yeah I'm convinced the 2 minute snippet (that rhymes lol....) is the longest version we might ever get to hear. :(
Lol, i think im a pretty decent guy most of the time. Im very opinionated and not afraid of letting my opinion be known even if i know people wont agree with it. Then when people tend to disagree they tend to be pretty rude about it which in turn makes me be a douche-bag too cause i feel i need to defend myself.
I cant say i ever "disliked" you or anyone else, except possibly some guy with a lil wayne avatar, that was insulting Matteo before he released the album for us. I want to say that it was just some subjects that bring out arguments and that i didn't word my posts the way i should have. Then my words also got taken of context or miss interpreted, which made me seem more of an ass and then people of-course started flaming me which then made me flame and it became just a flame war.
I think if your read my earlier posts that didnt involve arguments, you will see that im not just some online asshole always haha.

Thank you though, i appreciate you saying that. Its good to know that even if i argued with someone, that its possible to put it  behind us and have normal conversations.    :D    :worship:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Lol, i think im a pretty decent guy most of the time. Im very opinionated and not afraid of letting my opinion be known even if i know people wont agree with it. Then when people tend to disagree they tend to be pretty rude about it which in turn makes me be a douche-bag too cause i feel i need to defend myself.
I cant say i ever "disliked" you or anyone else, except possibly some guy with a lil wayne avatar, that was insulting Matteo before he released the album for us. I want to say that it was just some subjects that bring out arguments and that i didn't word my posts the way i should have. Then my words also got taken of context or miss interpreted, which made me seem more of an ass and then people of-course started flaming me which then made me flame and it became just a flame war.
I think if your read my earlier posts that didnt involve arguments, you will see that im not just some online asshole always haha.

Thank you though, i appreciate you saying that. Its good to know that even if i argued with someone, that its possible to put it  behind us and have normal conversations.    :D    :worship:
yeah i totally feel ya. You kinda remind me of .. me actually. lol! I think that's why we can just put it behind us. I like this community alot. I think the same music tastes attract the same type of people

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.