Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
probably just never got around to it.. for all we know they did record some stuff but it didn't end up fitting with his albums?  How DIRTFUCKINGNASTY would it be if cudi started something similar to GOOD fridays  :rage:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Morc said:
Cudi dont work hard enough to be able to put out an amazing track every week.
I get the feeling he works a lot harder than anyone thinks.  And im surrrree hes got about 20-50 tracks just lying around he could release just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
cheeseballs said:
I get the feeling he works a lot harder than anyone thinks.  And im surrrree hes got about 20-50 tracks just lying around he could release just for the hell of it.
That may be true, but just from recent events like not promoting his album at all, getting pushed back, etc, I just get a vibe from him that he just doesnt work as hard as he could. Not saying thats a failure on his part as im still very much a cudi stan. Excited for the Wizard EP to drop as well.

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
Morc said:
That may be true, but just from recent events like not promoting his album at all, getting pushed back, etc, I just get a vibe from him that he just doesnt work as hard as he could. Not saying thats a failure on his part as im still very much a cudi stan. Excited for the Wizard EP to drop as well.
Just the fact the he put out a 2nd album in a year should be proof by itself that he's a hard worker.

·
Registered
190 Posts
RoyalDosage said:
Just the fact the he put out a 2nd album in a year should be proof by itself that he's a hard worker.
A second album with 17 tracks! Most other artists takes 2-3 years, and even then only have 12 songs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts