Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my own company(DieboltDesigns) and the clothing part is just starting to take off. I have a style similar to Urban Outfitters tees with Nike mixed in. Anyway's...I see the same shirts on all the 'streetwear' sites. Nobody ever has anything new.

For example...it's all "Lames Catch Feelings, We...." and "Taylor Gang or...." and a bunch of those repeated crappy lines.

What do you guys want to see more of? Any new sayings or ideas? And dont say "That Sh8t cray!". lol

Im just feeling out the market and deciding what everyone is really actually into right now.

MY SHOP: http://dieboltdesignsshop.spreadshirt.com/ MUCH MORE COMING SOON....

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
dieboltdesigns said:
I have my own company(DieboltDesigns) and the clothing part is just starting to take off. I have a style similar to Urban Outfitters tees with Nike mixed in. Anyway's...I see the same shirts on all the 'streetwear' sites. Nobody ever has anything new.

For example...it's all "Lames Catch Feelings, We...." and "Taylor Gang or...." and a bunch of those repeated crappy lines.

What do you guys want to see more of? Any new sayings or ideas? And dont say "Well that is just absurd!". lol

Im just feeling out the market and deciding what everyone is really actually into right now.
▲E said:

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DeVo said:
Please something not as generic as every other person with their own clothing brand.
Yeah....no way am I doing that. Thats why I think I can be successful....Im willing to get other things out there.

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
dieboltdesigns said:
Yeah....no way am I doing that. Thats why I think I can be successful....Im willing to get other things out there.
Props then. and I see your from Charlotte. dope.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts