Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my own company(DieboltDesigns) and the clothing part is just starting to take off. I have a style similar to Urban Outfitters tees with Nike mixed in. Anyway's...I see the same shirts on all the 'streetwear' sites. Nobody ever has anything new.

For example...it's all "Lames Catch Feelings, We...." and "Taylor Gang or...." and a bunch of those repeated crappy lines.

What do you guys want to see more of? Any new sayings or ideas? And dont say "That Sh8t cray!". lol

Im just feeling out the market and deciding what everyone is really actually into right now.

MY SHOP: http://dieboltdesignsshop.spreadshirt.com/ MUCH MORE COMING SOON....

·
Premium Member
69,393 Posts
dieboltdesigns said:
I have my own company(DieboltDesigns) and the clothing part is just starting to take off. I have a style similar to Urban Outfitters tees with Nike mixed in. Anyway's...I see the same shirts on all the 'streetwear' sites. Nobody ever has anything new.

For example...it's all "Lames Catch Feelings, We...." and "Taylor Gang or...." and a bunch of those repeated crappy lines.

What do you guys want to see more of? Any new sayings or ideas? And dont say "Well that is just absurd!". lol

Im just feeling out the market and deciding what everyone is really actually into right now.
▲E said:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.