Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so a while back i thought i was in love and wound up getting played. turns out this girl would only flirt with me to make my homeboy jealous because she thought he liked her (which he didn't tbh). at one point she even asked me to find out for her :cryfam: she had done several things prior to this that made it obvious i was being locked in the friendzone. so out of desperation i told her i liked her. Worst mistake of my life. She was cool about it once i told her, but she completely dodged my advance, i still kept trying to maintain contact but i started feeling like a creep so i decided to leave her alone until she wanted to talk to me. she never hit me up again after :cryfam: i saw her a couple of times after that but we didn't really acknowledge each other.

now for a while i got over because there was this chick at work i was cool with. but now i'm living on the east coast and i have no bitches to talk to, so i've been thinking bout this bitch nonstop. i just want to know if she at least thinks about me or feels ANY remorse for playing me like a sucka :cryfam:

·
Registered
37,566 Posts
Don't talk to her :fly:

You only think about her constantly because you got nothing else goin on in your life. Just meet some new girls.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
The only reason you're thinking about her is cus there's no other girls around. Find some new girls tbh. And look at dem piercings :vom:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts