Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And when I say "successfully" I mean in terms of artistic quality and also critical attention, so no Xavierwulfs or whoever unless they really did that shit right

Also please no fucking white guys like Bones, I'm so tired of Bones.

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Camilo543 said:
SGP could have been a legend had he not lost his mind
have you considered that SGP is a legend BECAUSE he lost his mind?

·
Registered
18,364 Posts
Scrimmy said:
have you considered that SGP is a legend BECAUSE he lost his mind?
No wtf kind of stupid ass idea is that? He's legitimately mentally ill now and it's negatively impacted his career.

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Camilo543 said:
No wtf kind of stupid ass idea is that? He's legitimately mentally ill now and it's negatively impacted his career.
idk im high get off my back man

he's been mentally ill, dude would've just hit a brick wall in terms of the game like every other non-asap rocky A$AP affiliate. Everything Rocky put on either literally or figuratively died, he'd be in the same place either way only without the insane aura that surrounds him now. And SGP fans are lying if they say that his completely unpredictable recklessness isn't something they're drawn to, either negatively or positively.

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
p y t said:
no cuz his music is bootycheeks and been that way since he descended into retardation
jokes on u tho

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
Scrimmy said:
And when I say "successfully" I mean in terms of artistic quality and also critical attention, so no Xavierwulfs or whoever unless they really did that shit right

Also please no fucking white guys like Bones, I'm so tired of Bones.

Huh, how is this successfully combining rap and metal?

And also Bones and Xavier's music is better than this

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jetlius Randle said:
Huh, how is this successfully combining rap and metal?

And also Bones and Xavier's music is better than this
just posted the tape I was listening to at the moment, not like its the prime example. But we disagree.

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
Scrimmy said:
just posted the tape I was listening to at the moment, not like its the prime example. But we disagree.
We can disagree on quality but still I don't see how he combined rap and metal

1 - 20 of 116 Posts