Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got out of a LONG-ASS relationship a few weeks ago, and now there is this other girl who I've known since we were both little. School wise I am a grade above but since I skipped a grade we are the same age. And out of the blue I brought up my break-up to her, and she seems to be quite insistent about talking about both of ours. Well she sends me a FB wall post saying that she NEEDS to hang out with me soon. I think... "uh-oh, we are both rebounding and I like her as a friend so... ummm... we'll see." So we talk a little. Then she kinda nonchalantly asks me for my phone number on FB chat. Almost outta the blue. I continue to think she is trying to get closer. Then tonight, she mentions how she and her boyfriend just got back together and he's hers and everybody is happy. Except now I like her...

FUG DO I DO?

I can probs post a pic of her.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
louisvuittonsean said:
I got out of a LONG-ASS relationship a few weeks ago, and now there is this other girl who I've known since we were both little. School wise I am a grade above but since I skipped a grade we are the same age. And out of the blue I brought up my break-up to her, and she seems to be quite insistent about talking about both of ours. Well she sends me a FB wall post saying that she NEEDS to hang out with me soon. I think... "uh-oh, we are both rebounding and I like her as a friend so... ummm... we'll see." So we talk a little. Then she kinda nonchalantly asks me for my phone number on FB chat. Almost outta the blue. I continue to think she is trying to get closer. Then tonight, she mentions how she and her boyfriend just got back together and he's hers and everybody is happy. Except now I like her...

FUG DO I DO?

Kill the boyfriend :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
louisvuittonsean said:

FUG DO I DO?

Im jk above but just keep talking to her and give it like a weekish. They may break up again pretty soon.... but if they seem to only get closer....
On to the next, on on to the next one

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pmoods said:
Im jk above but just keep talking to her and give it like a weekish. They may break up again pretty soon.... but if they seem to only get closer....
On to the next, on on to the next one
Assumed you were kidding lol.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
just be like "aye i think you sexy, wanna get wit a *****?", she'll be like "awh hell yeah, wats yo number boo?"

don't get too hype, play dat shit off like a real *****. just say "*insert your phone number here*" and ask for hers. then call dat ass later, nah' mean? around 11:30 call her, after 30 minutes, text her some photos of your dick, show her what a ***** workin' wit, nah' mean? make her laugh and all that, then meet her at the end of the week and wax dat ass. show her you a real *****, fuck dat other dude.. he ain't shit.

walk up to him and be like "oshit, dats yo gurl? oshit she mine now :problem?:"

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Albert McFly™ said:
just be like "aye i think you sexy, wanna get wit a *****?", she'll be like "awh hell yeah, wats yo number boo?"

don't get too hype, play dat shit off like a real *****. just say "*insert your phone number here*" and ask for hers. then call dat ass later, nah' mean? around 11:30 call her, after 30 minutes, text her some photos of your dick, show her what a ***** workin' wit, nah' mean? make her laugh and all that, then meet her at the end of the week and wax dat ass. show her you a real *****, fuck dat other dude.. he ain't shit.

Just tried that. Worked PERFECTLY. Thank for the advice bro.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
louisvuittonsean said:
Just tried that. Worked PERFECTLY. Thank for the advice bro.
if you play your cards right, she'll send you pics of her goods, don't settle for breast photos, dats some weak shit.. demand vagina and anal photos

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Albert McFly™ said:

Works erry time!!!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
A) Tell her how you feel
B) Wait a month or so, if they broke up once, it may not be long before it happens again. Then be there to swoop in
C) Forget about it and on to the next one

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Matt79d said:
A) Tell her how you feel
B) Wait a month or so, if they broke up once, it may not be long before it happens again. Then be there to swoop in
C) Forget about it and on to the next one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts