Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i showed up for my 1st Cudi concert today at the DCU center in Worcester at 11:30 to be first in line. I've got my gf, a cooler with PB&J and a 6 pack of Mondo's, and some....herbal remedies. Anyways, I pay $15 for parking, walk to the box office ready to sit my ass down for like 8hrs in line and see a kid sitting there in a camping chair.

"You hear for the Cudi show man?" (I know, im an idiot for asking such an obvious and stupid question, but in my defense....i was a little high haha)
"Yea, been here since 10, Just found out they postponed the show half an hour ago. My friend is driving down from Philly, he was gonna meet me for the show, and now he's still coming cuz i need a ride home." (wow, that really sucks man)

I think i was just more sad and disappointed then mad at that point. I've been looking forward to this show for months. Bought the tix the second they came out, floor seats....

I understand if you had to cancel a show...it just wouldve been nice to have a heads up on twitter or something. Woke up early as fuck and drove an hour and a half. I had to get a refund for the tix cuz im moving to IL next week. I hope the rumors arent true and he's not canceling the rest of the tour. Shit....idk.

I hope Cudi and everyone on the CUDLIFETOUR is okay..

Anyways so yea, do we know what the deal is. no rumors or bullshit plz

Vinyl's Edit:

The Explanation (via Tumblr)

https://8230659300%2Fto-all-my-fans-iam-really-sorry-for-the-cancelled

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
damn dude that sucks dick im sorry.

.... to be honest i had no idea about this canceling shows business, what the fuck is going on? anyone know?

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea Mike i think i talked to you in twitter lol @AFchris77

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea im transferring colleges and moving to DeKalb, IL (Like an hour outside of Chicago) to go to Northern Illinois University. im leaving Sunday...i just got a refund cuz flying back in a month would be ridiculous.

If hes going on WTT awesome...but that means i'd get a half hour of Cudi instead of two hours....yea seeing him perform with Jay and Ye would be great but not the same.

And im a huge Chip Tha Ripper fan too, i wouldnt even be able to see him. I want a Cudi show, everytime i try to go something happens, sucks. i only hope he schedules a date that i can see him at within the next month. Im sure as hell not spending $90 on a Lollapalooza ticket to see him perform for a half hour either.

Oh AND Eks, dont spread stupid rumors like that. He wouldnt cancel on his buddy Chip's coming up tour and cancel all that shit just to go on WTT tour. Do you know how much revenue they'd lose. Someone's sick or he relapsed or something. sucks.I imagine he'll be at a few WTT dates that he can attend but not many. Besides, Cudlifetour is suppose to go overseas to UK n shit in Sept

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea but they knew about that ahead of time and courts closed on sat and sunday so no reason to postpone those shows. and i thought he handled it. Plus Cage just flew back to Cali like 5hrs ago, sounds like someone sick or he relapsed cudi hasnt been on twitter or tumblr for awhile....just odd

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
"i never cancel shows, even if i'm sick" >_>

he better not cancel the european tour

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
chip tweeted a pic of his kid? does that mean he's back home? wtf is going on??

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
TakeCare said:
wait... has he announced a european tour???
yep, even confirmed some dates

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
Keep it mind guys, he postponed/cancelled this show and a few others, not the entire tour.
At least that's what I've been told so far.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
heartofalion said:
chip tweeted a pic of his kid? does that mean he's back home? wtf is going on??
lol chip's kid looks like a fucking crack baby

but yea i have no idea what's going on, it's gotta be something though. or maybe they just got sick and tired of being on tour and decided to take a break

1 - 20 of 83 Posts