Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
said Otis is the best track... tbh that worrys me,,  coz otis is good but if thats as good as it gets then daymn,

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
They obviously released this song because they thought it was great, because, again, obviously, it isn't a commercial or trendy asssong.

If this is their definition of great for WTT, this album is gonna be forgettable

·
Registered
981 Posts
Wait! Are you telling me since others have thought "Otis" is the best track then it's going to be the best track? Gasp!!!....GTFO

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kan-Yeezy said:
Wait! Are you telling me since others have thought "Otis" is the best track then it's going to be the best track? Gasp!!!....GTFO
no.

·
Registered
136 Posts
You people should know better. With all the "best/favorite song on x album" threads here, you should know that one opinion is just that, 1 opinion! I remember people saying Blame Game was the best song on MBDTF and I couldn't disagree more. NBD.

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Rod-Man said:
You people should know better. With all the "best/favorite song on x album" threads here, you should know that one opinion is just that, 1 opinion! I remember people saying Blame Game was the best song on MBDTF and I couldn't disagree more. NBD.
QFT

·
Registered
29,631 Posts
Kan-Yeezy said:
THIS... it's all opinion based... just because a bunch of people at the listening session liked the song the most (after one listen though mind you) doesn't mean it's the best for you in your opinion...

For example No Church is arguably a much more lyrically solid track... :dno:

Lift Off and Who Gon Stop Me are up there as well... Otis is just ONE SONG in the grand scheme of things...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts