Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
No I think they mean that when you buy pre-sale tickets you get a digital copy of the album when it is released.

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
k1r92 said:
I'm sorry.  English isn't my native language.
Thats okay. Its just saying theyre giving us the digital download code on July 28 if we buy concert tickets. But we cant use that code until 8/8

·
Registered
172 Posts
You get a code to use on the 8th...which im happy about bc I thought I was gonna have to buy the itunes on the 8th and then the physical but now I will get the digital for free with my concert tix

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
B said:
Yep. It's kind of written poorly tho. But all this says is, fans will have access to the tickets on the 28th + will get a digital copy of the album with their tickets.

That doesn't mean they get the album that day. No, they will get it on the 8th like everyone else. They will probably get a promo code with their tickets.
THIS

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
B said:
Yep. It's kind of written poorly tho. But all this says is, fans will have access to the tickets on the 28th + will get a digital copy of the album with their tickets.

That doesn't mean they get the album that day. No, they will get it on the 8th like everyone else. They will probably get a promo code with their tickets.
Agreed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts