Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Sorry to make so many threads but)...

Every media outlet in the world will milk the fuck out of that story. (BTW, I say 2012 cause both albums past the deadline for 2011 Grammys).

And then when Ye wins, the fight, in the eyes of the idiots who still believe there is one, will be over.

Honestly, that will be a fucking showdown.

Sidenote: What if WTT is nominated too? Two albums for Album of the Year by the same artist (well, by a mutual artist)...damn.

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
Timesitheus said:
(Sorry to make so many threads but)...

Every media outlet in the world will milk the fuck out of that story. (BTW, I say 2012 cause both albums past the deadline for 2011 Grammys).

And then when Ye wins, the fight, in the eyes of the idiots who still believe there is one, will be over.

Honestly, that will be a fucking showdown.

Sidenote: What if WTT is nominated too? Two albums for Album of the Year by the same artist (well, by a mutual artist)...damn.
sorry. but not sorry enough not to make this thread.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
No. They won't. I doubt either Kanye or Swift will even be in contention for Album Of The Year.

Again, why do we continue to try and put down Swift when Kanye was the one who took the mic from her? Ol' white girl aint do nothin lol

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
shit, L.A.S.E.R.S. comes out in 2011, lupe stans will probably protest for lupe to win then make a huge ass petition

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
sorry to say Butttttt............... Tay FTW..................

I just dont see MBDTF Doing better

Maybe if he was dropping Graduation or LR

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
If they missed the deadline for 2011 then their def not going to be in 2012. Oh and if they did Swift would win.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Rihanna's 'LOUD' album, Arcade Fire's 'The Suburbs' and Em's 'Recovery will have something to say about it....Europe is gonna get run by Robyn's 'Body Talk' in a few weeks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
monstersjuice said:
Rihanna's 'LOUD' album, Arcade Fire's 'The Suburbs' and Em's 'Recovery will have something to say about it....Europe is gonna get run by Robyn's 'Body Talk' in a few weeks.
The Suburbs and Recovery are in the eligibility period for this upcoming 2011 Grammy Awards, so they won't be up against Kanye and Taylor in 2012.

·
Registered
324 Posts
OH  :eek: ...okay. Well then Rihanna's 'LOUD' and Gaga's 'Born This Way' seem to be the main contenders so far...and they're big fucking contenders

1 - 20 of 23 Posts