4K views 123 replies 55 participants last post by  GRAD-BEAR 
#1 ·
And I just found this very very rare video

Sounds like Kanye doing an improvise  :dno:

Anyway I love the fuckin' beat and I need this song

#41 ·
halleJEWyah said:
Don definitely didnt say that

Naw its true, the guy might not be Ye's manager, but he is involved with GOOD Music in some capacity.

He tweeted something like "bumping that kanye gorgeous" and then the next tweet was like "You're gonna be popullarrrr"

So stop saying that Gorgeous doesn't equal popular cause it does.

And if I feel like it, or if you want to do it, go on KLive and do some digging for the tweet. Peace.

EDIT: took me like 5min on KLive to find it lol. He has deleted the tweets (hmmmm suspicious). But I have a screen shot of them. I think this information warrants a new thread (Popular beat=Gorgeous) just to clear things up for everyone.

#43 ·
WWKD said:
Naw its true, the guy might not be Ye's manager, but he is involved with GOOD Music in some capacity.

He tweeted something like "bumping that kanye gorgeous" and then the next tweet was like "You're gonna be popullarrrr"

So stop saying that Gorgeous doesn't equal popular cause it does.

And if I feel like it, or if you want to do it, go on KLive and do some digging for the tweet. Peace.

EDIT: took me like 5min on KLive to find it lol. He has deleted the tweets (hmmmm suspicious). But I have a screen shot of them. I think this information warrants a new thread (Popular beat=Gorgeous) just to clear things up for everyone.

haha. i guess you've got it all figured out then

#46 ·
expect popular.............................................. Ft Swizz Beats :problem?:

#48 ·
halleJEWyah said:
thats just fuckin ridiculous
I really hope this is on gourgeous though im scared to see swizz on MBTDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.